September 21, 2024, 11:37:03 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Silvertonian Institute of Knowledge and Magick

Started by silvertone, January 14, 2012, 08:51:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

silvertone

First Lecture was finished, it was Basically just a Introduction to the course. some basics Things + his method of teaching and college bs. if you missed it and want to be caught up for the next Lecture:

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA[/youtube][/spoiler]

SEE YOU ON THURSDAY.

applesauce

??????

silvertone

is anyone else able to stream in the case of my Absence. there are still a lot of people in my house so idk how fckin crazy it is going to be.

Socks

I imagine your museum to be cryptic and dark, webs but of art, and lights there and there. I would expect to touch a lot of things in your institute. And to explore what it really means.

silvertone

Quote from: Socks on January 18, 2012, 07:09:35 PM
I imagine your museum to be cryptic and dark, webs but of art, and lights there and there. I would expect to touch a lot of things in your institute. And to explore what it really means.
i will hire Paik to set up hundreds of tv screens to play different scenes of begotten so you can visually experience the whole in a blink of an eye, the music that plays is all the basslines of beatles songs backed by drum samples from CAN. the floor is embedded with the brown pages of BE HERE NOW with a finish so not to smudge the papers. 

i guess it is a multimedia experience.

ikanaide

Quote from: silvertone on January 18, 2012, 06:49:24 PM
is anyone else able to stream in the case of my Absence. there are still a lot of people in my house so idk how fckin crazy it is going to be.

what is the time?

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: Walter on January 15, 2012, 10:36:02 AM
why is paul bunyan with a monkey goonish

I was thinking that wasn't Paul Bunyan but Grizzly Adams' jungle cousin, Baboon Adams.
Hmph.

silvertone

ikanaide

silvertone

silvertone

silvertone

Sunday we will enter in "behavioral evolution II", interesting shit. it makes me feel even More Proof that there is some validity to eastern mysticism and shit of that Nature.  For Those Not In the Stream:  [spoiler]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Oa4Lp5fLE
[/youtube]
[/spoiler]
also a proposition: if i stream on another day (being monday or wednessday) so the information stays fresher, also most, if not all, users of the anime stream do not enter my stream. Would this be Acceptable????  [im going to post this in the chat thread so kaz can see it]

Samus Aran

well, i think most of the anime stream viewers are not exactly going to watch this sort of thing MOST of the time, not trying to generalize or say anime stream viewers would not like to learn some cool things, but it is doubtul that it would be a problem if you streamed at the same time as anime stream sometimes.

although i MIGHT want to attend yours sometimes, personally. maybe. idk. in a perfect world, this would be on non-anime nights. but idk.

Go Up