September 27, 2024, 04:27:46 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I mean, I don't know.

Started by Socks, January 11, 2012, 06:30:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: Echo Weiss on January 12, 2012, 09:16:59 AM
in my town they take that law very seriously. Why? I don't know. But it's a pain.

Probably because in some multiplicities it takes over a million dollars to purchase a liquor license in the free United States of America. Which until the late 1800s, consumed more alcohol than water, and conjured up the revolution under the influence of liquor. If there's ever an issue, follow the money, because it usually leads to power.

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Socks on January 12, 2012, 09:25:17 AM
Probably because in some multiplicities it takes over a million dollars to purchase a liquor license in the free United States of America. Which until the late 1800s, consumed more alcohol than water, and conjured up the revolution under the influence of liquor. If there's ever an issue, follow the money, because it usually leads to power.
I demand to see citations for that self-proclaimed fact.
I love [you]

Socks

Quote from: Edina Monsoon on January 12, 2012, 10:33:28 AM
I demand to see citations for that self-proclaimed fact.

I speak the truth I don't even know why you question it. What's hilarious is that you can even bid on them, like a pair of sneakers at an auction. Now that is priceless.

First link I found about the area that I work in. My restaurant does not have a liquor license for precisely this reason.

Linky

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Go Up