August 21, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

1,526,529 Posts in 45,772 Topics by 1,031 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


Youtube covers of your favorite vidya themes

Started by Samus Aran, April 24, 2010, 03:11:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Samus Aran

April 24, 2010, 03:11:46 AM Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:12:11 PM by Tectrika
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6CXSTBaUsk[/youtube]

oh god it makes me so happy


Samus Aran

yeah the wind waker one is amazing, originally considered posting that along with some others but i think everyone's seen it already lol

Claquesous

Quote from: Lain on April 24, 2010, 03:11:46 AM
super mario land

oh god it makes me so happy

This was stuck in my head all yesterday after I listened to it.

Placebo Headwound

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEJchnovaHg[/youtube]

We can't have one of these threads without some Mega Man. This guy did a whole album of the MM2 soundtrack. I love how he adds all sorts of original parts to the songs. giggle;



David

wow, her lightning costume actually doesn't look that bad myface;

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Jykehy on April 09, 2011, 09:48:20 PM
wow, her lightning costume actually doesn't look that bad myface;


is it bad that if i ever play another final fantasy game i'll be most excited about hearing the new music sillydood;

David

Quote from: Pam on April 09, 2011, 10:04:22 PM
is it bad that if i ever play another final fantasy game i'll be most excited about hearing the new music sillydood;


which final fantasies have you played?

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Jykehy on April 09, 2011, 10:17:21 PM
which final fantasies have you played?


Only the DS version of III, which was okay, but honestly that probably wasn't the best example of a Funny Fantasy game. goowan

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pam on April 10, 2011, 12:16:04 AM
Only the DS version of III, which was okay, but honestly that probably wasn't the best example of a Funny Fantasy game. goowan


no it wasn't

start with 6, 7, 9 or 10

Hiro

April 10, 2011, 04:37:51 AM #12 Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 04:44:08 AM by Ashitaka
Only FF games I own are IV and XII  baddood;
In related news, I got un-stuck on FFXII today  giggle; giggle;

David

Aaaron, If you ever get your PS3 with its amazing PS2 compatibility working again, start with X. baddood;

Quote from: Ashitaka on April 10, 2011, 04:37:51 AM
Only FF games I own are IV and XII  baddood;
In related news, I got un-stuck on FFXII today  giggle; giggle;


Good.  Now finish it. wrench;

Hiro

Quote from: Jykehy on April 10, 2011, 06:13:41 AM
Good.  Now finish it. wrench;
Well now I'm at a major boss battle and I have no clue how to not get instantly obliterated sillydood;

Go Up