October 05, 2024, 08:29:59 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

thyme and kaz seem to be incredibly lucky with this game when it comes to experiences with glitches  huhdoodame;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on February 14, 2012, 02:35:09 AM
thyme and kaz seem to be incredibly lucky with this game when it comes to experiences with glitches  huhdoodame;

apparently.

anyway, tonight i had a pretty funny thing happen, not as much a glitch as just much as it was a result scripting that wasn't particularly well-done. i'm sure you guys have seen plenty of npcs that train with melee weapons against mannequins...and i was watching the one argonian guy in the dark brotherhood sanctuary training against one, except...he took one odd power swing that pushed him sort of away from the mannequin, and from then on, he was swinging at the air repeatedly, slowly getting farther away from the mannequin, just swinging that sword at the air, hitting nothing, until he was all the way across the room from the mannequin, still swinging. it was pretty funny.

the other night i actually saw a similar case of an npc messing up its interaction with an object...the blacksmith lady in whiterun appearing to use the tanning rack, but facing the wrong way, so she was on her knee using a knife against the air.

anyway, i'm level 48 now, and tonight i did some thieves guild stuff and got azura's star.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Dovydas on February 14, 2012, 02:35:09 AM
yeah just disregard they fact that I've only encountered one glitch...Jerk
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on February 14, 2012, 03:31:54 AM
I got the Ebony Blade and some mask recently. Both are Deadra items.

Now to kill a follower. giggle;

eh, the ebony blade sucks

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on February 14, 2012, 01:43:42 PM
It gets stronger with every ally/follower/lover/person who trusts you that you kill

i know, i have it. i don't think that's worth it just to make a shitty weapon into a good one. unless you're really that much of an evil bastard in your game, i guess.

Nyerp

don't let's

Wrench

Quote from: Snowy on February 14, 2012, 01:55:30 PM
I killed my wife with it, so it was incredibly easy sillydood;

You monster.

Speaking of which, working on the last quest so I can marry Aela. <3

Nyerp

Quote from: Snowy on February 15, 2012, 05:14:39 AM
I killed my wife so I could marry her.

I don't have the text option. :(

...what?

Nyerp

Quote from: Snowy on February 15, 2012, 05:46:22 AM
I don't have the text option while talking to Aela to propose to her.

yep they're def. going to let you remarry once you brutally murdered your old wife in cold blood snowy

Wrench

Quote from: Snowy on February 15, 2012, 05:14:39 AM
I killed my wife so I could marry her.

I don't have the text option. :(

I found this oddly hilarious.

Thank you for making me look like an idiot at school.

Samus Aran

inb4 snowy had simply forgotten to wear the amulet of mara

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on February 16, 2012, 04:33:52 PM
No I had it on.

I killed my wife while wearing it too girl;

well that's normal

most dudes that kill their wives probably don't take their wedding bands off to do it

also, i'm level 49 in this game now, guess i'll be taking dragon smithing for my level 50 perk and from there idk

piano moths

my main got FUCKED with by this game (when the Greybeards tried to talk to me with their full voice it froze and that's just what it does now so the main quest if fucked = character void0)

I made a new character today. I'm partial to Imperials in Skyrim (not a race I was ever that into in Morrowind or Oblivion) because of 25 restoration. So today I made a character and he is pretty much all imperial business. His name is Mikai and he is awesome and I go one-handed, Block, Heavy Armor, Smithing, Restoration as my main things of focus but Sneak and Archery tend to go up just because I use them frequently I also plan on incorporating enchanting in to that mix at some time and also probs alchemy because why not

!!! he's cute
kill them w kindness

Samus Aran

Go Up