October 05, 2024, 08:32:10 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on February 10, 2012, 01:55:53 AM
>giants still attack an orc stronghold when a quest i've completed should have stopped this
>2 draugr corpses spawn in front of me when i fast travel to high gate ruins
>dragon teleports to a completely different place in front of my eyes after landing
>a word wall i've already "used" acts like i've never seen it before (still has chanting and "word-transfer" noise)

great patch bethesda

how do you know that even has anything to do with the patch? those were probably glitches that were already there. there's literally thousands of bugs, they can't fix them all this fast lol

Samus Aran

anyway, does anyone else get some lag inside dwemer ruins? the sound starts kinda cutting out and it sometimes lags visually (usually just the sound though) inside certain areas in at least two dwemer ruins i've been in now

it's always when there's several enemies plus a lot of steam

:(

don't let's

I've only been in two and I don't remember anything like that. Though I think my game did freeze in one of them.

I'm not sure what to do in this game anymore. Every time I select a quest to do from my list I'll take a few steps and then decide to do a different one.

ME##

i heard that line but eh.   i don't think it would have been all that funny even if it hadn't been abused by everybody and their grandmothers.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on February 10, 2012, 03:18:49 PM
i heard that line but eh.   i don't think it would have been all that funny even if it hadn't been abused by everybody and their grandmothers.

there are other lines that the guards say that are much funnier if you ask me, mostly ones related to questlines or your particularly high leveled skills

ME##

Quote from: Kaz on February 10, 2012, 03:50:32 PM
there are other lines that the guards say that are much funnier if you ask me, mostly ones related to questlines or your particularly high leveled skills

yeah, some of the stuff i've heard them say to you seems much better

Thyme

i smiled when i first heard it in french 5thgrade;

also the sweet roll one

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on February 10, 2012, 03:57:51 PM
I love it when they comment on my armor or "Hey, I know you. Hail Sithis!"

the latter is funny to me because it's silly that any guard can say that. like i'm supposed to believe it's possible that literally every guard is a dark brotherhood member.

Kalahari Inkantation

.........does it fix the lag......................

Thyme

Quote from: Tectrinket on February 12, 2012, 10:34:18 AM
.........does it fix the lag......................

...............not completely but it does help...................

Thyme

also nyerp and snowy have been complaining about weird glitches but i haven't had any problems girl;

Thyme

Thyme

also tec just get the fucking game already awdood;

it was v. manageable even before the new patch

Thyme

Commander Fuckass

Alduin looks cooler than the other dragons ;[
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up