June 05, 2024, 03:27:28 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

I saw a tip saying the wizard in the jarl's palace sells them

I honestly haven't bought any. I'm just using my first healing spell and shoutsl ol

Tomboh

My opinion of the dark brotherhoods questline:

[spoiler]best part of the game so far but i didnt enjoy it as much as oblvion's[/spoiler]

don't let's

"I need to ask you to stop. That… Shouting is making people nervous."

wawi

i made a nord who uses battleaxes or sword and shield but im gonna try upgrading his magic skills because theyre so awesome
im also a werewolf thats on the companion, a stormcloak (FUCK IMPERIALS), and in the mages college. I plan on joining dark brotherhood soon.
my friend who lives next to me has a dark elf Mage that can kill anything. he can kill a dragon in four fireballs and hes only level 11 im jelly

Hiro

so do all of you have jobs or something i never understand the whole "getting games when it's not christman/birthday" thing
And I also very sad about this game because I want to wait for the goty edition otherwise I won't get all the extra content that will eventually come out and there's no point in me getting any ps3 games anyways seeing as I functionally do not have a ps3 at all and I showed that awesome black friday deal to my mom and grandma who always get me quite a bit of stuff and they both expressed disapproval at the idea and my grandma told me to get a job
she's the one that bought not-my ps3 in the first place  baddood;
so yeah i don't think i'll ever have a ps3 again, i'll wait for the ps4 and elder scrolls 6 i guess awdood;

Andria

Quote from: Tomboh on November 14, 2011, 02:45:45 AM
My opinion of the dark brotherhoods questline:

[spoiler]best part of the game so far but i didnt enjoy it as much as oblvion's[/spoiler]

Yeah it wasn't as good as the one in Oblivion but it was still pretty damn good. Definitely my favourite part.

Thyme

Hiro, I worked last year and I'm still getting tax returns from that so that's what I'll be paying Skyrim with. sillydood;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Hiroglyph on November 14, 2011, 05:55:23 AM
[spoiler]so do all of you have jobs or something i never understand the whole "getting games when it's not christman/birthday" thing
And I also very sad about this game because I want to wait for the goty edition otherwise I won't get all the extra content that will eventually come out and there's no point in me getting any ps3 games anyways seeing as I functionally do not have a ps3 at all and I showed that awesome black friday deal to my mom and grandma who always get me quite a bit of stuff and they both expressed disapproval at the idea and my grandma told me to get a job
she's the one that bought not-my ps3 in the first place  baddood;
so yeah i don't think i'll ever have a ps3 again, i'll wait for the ps4 and elder scrolls 6 i guess awdood;
[/spoiler]
idk

I use my Financial aid money that I still have atleast $2000 from
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

Quote from: Kefka on November 14, 2011, 07:56:06 AM
idk

I use my Financial aid money that I still have atleast $2000 from

jesus, that's lucky. I only have enough this semester to barely pay my bills and buy just a tiny bit of food.

Samus Aran

Andria

Samus Aran

silvertone

Samus Aran

i have no idea which console version of skyrim i'd want to get

i've seen some comparisons on lensoftruth and stuff and the 360 version looks sharper and clearer but the contrast is also just unnecessarily darker at times

and i've heard the ps3 version has less tearing issues, but of course it's a bit more washed-out looking

dlc will be on the 360 first, but that's not necessarily a big deal...

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on November 14, 2011, 02:48:54 PM
i have no idea which console version of skyrim i'd want to get

i've seen some comparisons on lensoftruth and stuff and the 360 version looks sharper and clearer but the contrast is also just unnecessarily darker at times

and i've heard the ps3 version has less tearing issues, but of course it's a bit more washed-out looking

dlc will be on the 360 first, but that's not necessarily a big deal...
Honestly, every version looks exactly the same to me. Even the PC version looks exactly like the console versions.

So just go with whichever console you'd enjoy playing it on more.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up