September 30, 2024, 02:38:10 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Band

Started by Hippopo, September 23, 2011, 08:58:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

Were any of you unfortunate enough to be in your high school band?  If so, what instrument did you play / what was your favorite sex position?

As for me, I wasn't good enough to play in my High School band.   :(

I failed the audition,  so I was banished to choir for the rest of my high school career...  :'(

I wish I got to play the flute. ;o;

Mando Pandango

saxophone / laser lotus
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Andria

Highschool band?

nah I had quit by then

but I did play in my middle school band

I played clarinet and was pretty good at it. Actually skipped directly from beginners to concert

Thyme

i wasn't / reverse missionary

bluaki

In middle school, I was in orchestra for like two years (viola) because there was nothing better to do with a required elective of either PE or music girl;

Nyerp

i've never touched an instrument in my life / arabian sandstorm

silvertone

I played Clarinet for a year and played trombone for five year. 1st chair in Honor Band THE POWER OF GOD in middle school thou

snoorkel

tenor and alto sax / doggeh

Classic

TROMBONE MUTHA FUCKAS, FIRST CHAIR FOR 4 YEARS.

Mando Pandango

lol tyler's a boner
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I never played an instrument in the band, although I had a bunch of friends that did. The only thing I did in high school was Theatre, and I was president of the high school drama club/our chapter of the International Thespian Society.

So if you guys ever need an actor give me a call.

Kalahari Inkantation

i played (rusty) trombone in high school scarecrowdood;

Travis

yes. i play trumpet and am so good at it.

YPrrrr

Mando Pandango

hey guys, what do you call someone who hangs out with musicians

[spoiler]a drummer[/spoiler]

Go Up