August 22, 2018, 12:26:35 AM

1,526,617 Posts in 45,776 Topics by 1,031 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


your gaming waifus

Started by Samus Aran, September 21, 2011, 01:03:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Big Goop

Quote from: ƕɾο on August 24, 2017, 03:15:29 AM
i honestly don't understand overwatch at all
what's not to understand? People pick their waifu, or husbando, and fight over that instead of playing the game.

Magyarorszag


bluaki

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 13, 2017, 03:04:43 PM
the fish

you know the one

[spoiler]

hiro especially knows the one[/spoiler]

nintendo's created a whole new generation of confused individuals with strange and terrifying feelings for fish girls
That's not new even within the Zelda franchise.

Princess Ruto was pretty popular for a while after OoT. It doesn't help that she actively flirts with Link and tries to coerce him into marriage. And doesn't wear any clothes (outside the 3DS remake).

BotW added Mipha, but more notably Sidon who totally seems into link.

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 08, 2017, 02:34:15 PM
you know what else is strange and terrifying

>forced feminization of a waifish tw*nk by a mischievous desert amazoness

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Does Nintendo not realize what kind of power it has to trigger epigenetic events? akudood;

link is one of those pure innocent childhood characters who is simply not to be sexualized

But how is anyone supposed to react to a subplot like that?

i mean of course putting a cute effeminate young male in skimpy girlish clothing is going to trigger millions of epigenetic events >.<
Have you seen Link's Cheerleader outfit in Tri Force Heroes?

In the Pokémon anime, Ash regularly crossdresses. He's worn something like 5 dresses so far, including a maid outfit and most recently the nurse joy outfit. James crossdresses much more frequently.
Mario can wear the wedding dress in Super Mario Odyssey.
Fire Emblem Fates Conquest has Forrest

I'm more fond of the inverse: androgynous girls wearing suits or trying to pass as a guy. Nintendo doesn't have much of that among major characters other than I guess Sheik and "Marth" (Lucina)

Samus Aran

the early posts in this thread are bad but i still do like presea a lot, just as a tales character in general

also:



this was a good avatar

Magyarorszag

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It should be illegal to be this cute.

It's just not fair. smithicide;

Magyarorszag

June 11, 2018, 11:40:22 AM #110 Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 12:02:49 PM by Magyarorszag
Quote from: bluaki on June 10, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 13, 2017, 03:04:43 PM
the fish

you know the one

[spoiler]

hiro especially knows the one[/spoiler]

nintendo's created a whole new generation of confused individuals with strange and terrifying feelings for fish girls
That's not new even within the Zelda franchise.

Princess Ruto was pretty popular for a while after OoT. It doesn't help that she actively flirts with Link and tries to coerce him into marriage. And doesn't wear any clothes (outside the 3DS remake).

BotW added Mipha, but more notably Sidon who totally seems into link.


to think that nintendo has been on a decades-long mission to condition gamers to fuck; fish ><>

What's their endgame? akudood;

Quote from: bluaki on June 10, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 08, 2017, 02:34:15 PM
you know what else is strange and terrifying

>forced feminization of a waifish tw*nk by a mischievous desert amazoness

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Does Nintendo not realize what kind of power it has to trigger epigenetic events? akudood;

link is one of those pure innocent childhood characters who is simply not to be sexualized

But how is anyone supposed to react to a subplot like that?

i mean of course putting a cute effeminate young male in skimpy girlish clothing is going to trigger millions of epigenetic events >.<
Have you seen Link's Cheerleader outfit in Tri Force Heroes?

In the Pokémon anime, Ash regularly crossdresses. He's worn something like 5 dresses so far, including a maid outfit and most recently the nurse joy outfit. James crossdresses much more frequently.
Mario can wear the wedding dress in Super Mario Odyssey.
Fire Emblem Fates Conquest has Forrest

I'm more fond of the inverse: androgynous girls wearing suits or trying to pass as a guy. Nintendo doesn't have much of that among major characters other than I guess Sheik and "Marth" (Lucina)


yes, but toon link is far too deformed (and, uh, too juvenile) to be a waifu candidate lol

i know nintendo has a thing for crossdressing males, but yeah it's a shame that crossdressing females aren't nearly as common in their games

Magyarorszag

June 16, 2018, 05:49:17 PM #111 Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:53:55 PM by Magyarorszag
Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on September 21, 2011, 02:42:31 PM
Quote from: 紛らわしい日本語名 on September 21, 2011, 02:41:30 PM
and when she's not she's a total slut.


what

she is not doodhuh;


Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on September 21, 2011, 02:47:25 PM
so she likes to show a bit more skin now and then, that doesn't mean she's getting banged :|


lol i love kaz valiantly defending samus' honor and purity giggle;

Quote from: YPargh on September 21, 2011, 02:50:04 PM
Quote from: Hakase on September 21, 2011, 02:47:25 PM
so she likes to show a bit more skin now and then, that doesn't mean she's getting banged :|
http://4chanarchive.org/brchive/dspl_thread.php5?thread_id=58869012&x=samus+porn+thread

Zero suit was a silly idea n_u


and ypr literally citing 4chan hentai threads to, uh, make his point sillydood;

or, rather, to make himself pointed gimpdood;

Samus Aran

even in 2011 i was a very passionate samus fan

sc2020


Magyarorszag

[spoiler][/spoiler]

the ultimate graceful spooky waifu cuddledoods;

Go Up