June 15, 2024, 03:50:08 PM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

it was indeed the boss fog and i died lol

only managed to kill one of them

Kalahari Inkantation

some fuck;ing asshole invaded me in anor londo and killed me in two hits ugh

Samus Aran

"four kings"

>five spawned

???????

Samus Aran

yeah i don't like this fight

Samus Aran

nvm it was easy once i switched to the furysword because they seem to really hate fire lol

also just two-hand them and wear some good armor that gives you enough poise to tank through at least some of their attacks because TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE

Kalahari Inkantation

...the positioning of those two silver knight archers goonish

Samus Aran

rofl that part

once you get up there, try to go after the one on the right first. either deflect an attack and hope it'll fall off the ledge, or lure it all the way back down the ramp for a fair fight. that's what i had to do. you can position yourself while you're up there with them just right so the one on the left can't shoot arrows at you but i swear this never worked for me, i had to just go back down once i got one running after me.

Kalahari Inkantation

this is a comically one-sided battle awdood;

i give up time to take out my frustrations on the last of us

Snowy

I restarted it today and got the gravelord sword so now I'm flying through the game so I can play with you guys lol

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on February 01, 2014, 02:22:49 PM
Just curious- do any of you guys have the DLC? akudood;
I have it on PC.

Kalahari Inkantation

three soul-crushing attempts later and HAHA ORNSTEIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT EAT IIIIT AWESOME AWESOME

oh god that battle was the most anxiety-inducing of them all, i had no estus left and was down to half a bar of health when i finally got the last hit in lol

that loser smogh thankfully wasn't so hard, but goddamn ornstein is an irritating asshole from beginning to end

Thyme

further proof that tec isn't such a kazual

it took me five or six tries to be able to kill ornstein and then super-smough thoroughly destroyed me
and then i couldn't kill ornstein again akudood;

Samus Aran

i went through a cycle similar to yours thyme, and only finally beat them after like ten tries. after the first eight, one night, i had to give up because i was so mad and it was just making me worse.

the next day i tried again and did it in two tries

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler= to discredit myself]

of course, i did have a lightning halberd +3, so smough went down in only about 10 hits sillydood;

and as soon as he was dead i switched over to quelaag's furysword +3, which took super ornstein down in around 30 nerve-wracking hits

additionally, i did take advantage of solaire, but he died less than half way through the battle[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on January 27, 2014, 09:46:51 PM
Now i have to wonder how nightmarish ornery is when smog goes down first

*Shudders

and what an appropriate autocorrection this is

Kalahari Inkantation

February 02, 2014, 12:29:00 PM #269 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 12:38:11 PM by A Fatass Penguin Named Tec
oh, and i tried to keep behind any of the (broken) pillars for as much of super ornstein's fight as i could, which is immensely helpful because they're great as cover

Go Up