June 26, 2024, 05:22:20 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LOL POKEMON

Started by [REDACTED], February 24, 2011, 08:56:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

Quote from: Soycho on March 12, 2011, 07:25:49 PM
I leveled up my Servine like a level or two and just cleaned the floor with her. Then the ground gym was a joke too.
The ground gym was a breeze with a grass, water, and ice type. Just catch a decent electric type for the next gym too.

Wrench

Quote from: YPR on March 12, 2011, 06:08:32 PM
It's a yorkie, it's always been ugly

MY DOG IS HALF YORKIE YOU JERK AND SHE'S ADORABLE

As soon as I get $7 more on eRewards, I'm getting black. Shouldn't be long at all.

Tomboh

Also Archeops has this shitty ability that halves their attack and sp. attack when their HP is below half.

strongbad

Quote from: YPR on March 12, 2011, 06:00:26 PM
I can give you a link if you want

I got the rom today so I could try it out and see if it was worth giving Pokemon another chance... so far it's surprisingly really good, although I am only to the first gym. It's much nicer than I thought to not have the old generations in the game and the storyline of team plasma actually has me intrigued. I think I will get it if my brother decides to... or maybe I'll get it regardless

Ah finding the rom is no problem for me, I just need the adapter to put it onto my ds lol

wawi

Quote from: MF Doom on March 12, 2011, 08:43:41 PM
Ah finding the rom is no problem for me, I just need the adapter to put it onto my ds lol

I had to drive to my friend's today to use his lol

strongbad

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on March 12, 2011, 09:05:10 PM
I had to drive to my friend's today to use his lol

Yeah i used to have 5 of these damn things laying around and suddenly the one that I'm using consistently breaks and I can't find any of the other ones. What the fuck man

Andria

Quote from: Dullahan on March 12, 2011, 08:24:05 PM
The ground gym was a breeze with a grass, water, and ice type. Just catch a decent electric type for the next gym too.

I didn't even have to. I am breezing through it wiht my Unfezant

YPrrrr

HOLY SHIT THERE'S A BLACK PERSON

[REDACTED]

Quote from: YPR on March 12, 2011, 10:26:25 PM
HOLY SHIT THERE'S A BLACK PERSON
they're not black. they are of a darker complexion.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

YPrrrr

first person of a darker complexion since jynx

Dullahan

Quote from: Soycho on March 12, 2011, 10:18:35 PM
I didn't even have to. I am breezing through it wiht my Unfezant
The next one is easier. n_n

Andria

Quote from: Dullahan on March 13, 2011, 03:02:31 AM
The next one is easier. n_n

You don't gotta tell me. I beat the entire pokemon league (really cool btw much better than the others imo. choosing who i wanna face first is awesome) with my  Unfezant and Serperior both of which were in their mid 50s

Dullahan

Quote from: Soycho on March 13, 2011, 12:25:33 PM
You don't gotta tell me. I beat the entire pokemon league (really cool btw much better than the others imo. choosing who i wanna face first is awesome) with my  Unfezant and Serperior both of which were in their mid 50s
Lol, you're already passed me. I'm taking my time through the game. I'm about to catch my sixth and final team member, Deino. Man, I love the Lucky Egg. It helps me train my guys so much faster.

Unfortunately, I've spent so much money on potions and now I need to buy Thunder, Rain Dance, and Sunny Day for my Serperior and Eelektross.

Andria

Quote from: Dullahan on March 13, 2011, 12:56:01 PM
Lol, you're already passed me. I'm taking my time through the game. I'm about to catch my sixth and final team member, Deino. Man, I love the Lucky Egg. It helps me train my guys so much faster.

Unfortunately, I've spent so much money on potions and now I need to buy Thunder, Rain Dance, and Sunny Day for my Serperior and Eelektross.

Yea I usually just get past the main story before I bother getting my main team together, which I am still working out in my head. After this part I will slow down fast.

And yea that lucky egg is amazing.

don't let's

Go Up