October 03, 2024, 12:26:37 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh Me Oh My

Started by HuntMac, January 10, 2011, 05:49:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HuntMac

Love that sweet Lady Pie.

You see the topic title, you see the avi; you know I mean business.

Show me to your leaders for complete evaluation, as I hate making intro topics, but it evens out because the smiley set reminds me of Squidbillies.  sillydood;

Hello, HuntMac here. I shall post in topics and stuff. Former "Land of the MPF" group members I see here (though I rep the original original original and never the gayness they moved onto... but no need for history lesson here, I'm sure everyone established here can give a shit for new members'  previous info). After much beggining (:P) The Wizard/Legend/Straight Up/Foundation/President'e is here. Then, a cocky bastard. Now, a mellowed out retiree. (avi will change after I see them MPF bastards have seen the intro).

So, show me your party threads and give me your single women. I am here for teh lulz and intellectual convo production.

I also see there is some stupid auto-text changes. I'm sure there is some inside joke behind them, but b.ack in my day, it was for lulz on overused acroymns like LOL, STFU, BRB, and TMI. None of this "back to the future back back to the pog form back to the future is awesome" nonsense. DICK GUMSHOE IS MY FAV CHARACTER, AND MOBY DICK IS MY FAVORITE BOOK, AND CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK IS MAH FAV MOVAY~! That last sentence was for mah MPF brethren  n_u

Travis

your avatar might be a little too big

Nyerp

resize Moral Oral or BAN

Andria

HuntMac

Lil too quick to the punch. Love the BAN talk already though. Feels like home  giggle;

Selkie

Daddy

Nyerp

HuntMac

Quote from: Khadafi on January 10, 2011, 06:07:56 PM
what is mpf

The original was Mario Party DS Forum (the DS was dropped later) and I admined (and respectfully mentored some of the cool cats) there. Wasn't the guy that created it (and is looked down upon by everyone else  :3) Even though it was for Mario Party, there was nothing there for Mario Party... cause there wasn't any new Mario Party games coming out. After some quick name changes (Mario Party DS Forum, Mario Party Forum, My Nintendo Forum, Mario Bros. Forum) the main admin shut it down with no reason (speculated to be faggotry provided by your very own Snowy, but I leave it up in the air).

I made my leave at this point from the "group" of members (those that are here now are Jared, Cookieboy17, Snowy, Aegis, Kirby, and MattC13 that I've seen so far). The rest of the forum teamed up again with the same admin that made MPF in the first place to "try again"... with the same members... just on a different server. So everything that was awesome on the original MPF was lost. This is where all the "gay" talk comes into play because this new forum (named Super Mario Forum) was just that, and a 'rebel' MPF came into play (Manly Party Forum for teh lulz). Where I made my join last 420 and that's where all the cats stayed until December of 2010 and it looks like the new move is now onto your forum (Boyah) for the time being.

Further faggotry and information of this "late" MPF (actually Super Mario Forum) can be seen here:
http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,52536.msg987638.html#msg987638

HuntMac

You fellas got a Search Function on this darn site?  wariodood;

Thyme

Quote from: HuntMac on January 10, 2011, 06:32:50 PM

No, of course not. sillydood;

burzumfan420

wow this is really cool.

Nyerp

Quote from: HuntMac on January 10, 2011, 06:32:50 PM