September 28, 2024, 04:19:43 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My mom asked for my Christmas list

Started by strongbad, November 17, 2010, 01:15:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

FUCK WE NEED TO GO TO SASQUATCH TOGETHER BRO
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2010, 05:04:16 PM
FUCK WE NEED TO GO TO SASQUATCH TOGETHER BRO

YES
I'm already going with some HS friends and some hippie friends from college but I really fucking want to go to a concert with you since we keep failing. GO

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Travis on November 17, 2010, 02:08:56 PM
holy fucking shit yes

No, but really, these make a fantastic gift. I've given them to two people already for birthdays instead of a card or something and they don't stop talking about them.

Geno

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on November 17, 2010, 06:12:08 PM
YES
I'm already going with some HS friends and some hippie friends from college but I really fucking want to go to a concert with you since we keep failing. GO
Well I'm going no matter what. There's rumors that Radiohead might play. Also The Flaming Lips, Animal Collective, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden are possibly gonna be there.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2010, 07:19:10 PM
Well I'm going no matter what. There's rumors that Radiohead might play. Also The Flaming Lips, Animal Collective, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden are possibly gonna be there.

if radiohead plays lemme get a room or a couch at your house and i'm there nigga

Geno

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 17, 2010, 07:28:30 PM
if radiohead plays lemme get a room or a couch at your house and i'm there nigga
I'm driving 4 hours out and im gonna be sleeping in my car :|

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on November 18, 2010, 02:52:58 AM
I'm driving 4 hours out and im gonna be sleeping in my car :|

if you have room for two in there i'll still come nigga come pick me up at da airportttttttttttt

Geno

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 18, 2010, 04:09:45 AM
if you have room for two in there i'll still come nigga come pick me up at da airportttttttttttt
I'm down if you are bro  baddood;

strongbad

Geno

Geno

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on November 18, 2010, 03:26:38 PM
Also Foo Fighters confirmed  baddood;

Saw that. Fuck yeah.
We should really hang out for a good portion of Sasquatch, it would be a blast. Since I am going for sure this year.

crystalpepsi

Boning your mom is the only gift I want.  doodthing;

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Go Up