June 15, 2024, 09:09:59 PM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MOTHERFUCKING BOYAH AWARDS

Started by Daddy, November 11, 2010, 09:16:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

hensa's audio went missing

video is broken :|

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

zeldaboy is so awkward

his fake laugh, "haaaa~"

"boo-yagger"

and the christman thing made me lol hard

Geno

My video turned really bright  baddood; It wasn't like that before
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

my video kept alternating between light and dark :'(

also i should have cut my hair beforehand but oh well lol

Sam

i won so many invisible awards  giggle; 12 whole awards
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sam on November 12, 2010, 02:01:36 AM
i won so many invisible awards  giggle; 12 whole awards

you should feel proud

i only won 2, neither of which are positive at all...and my old Lain avatar won one but that's not really me :(

Geno

[hedy]Zidone

I won both Worst Intern and tied with Steal for Best Intern 5thgrade;

and i'm not sure how i was runner up for best taste in vidya
[spoiler]aside from ypr voting for me for civ4 buw;[/spoiler]

don't let's

??????

[hedy]Zidone

??????

Quote from: ZIDONE on November 12, 2010, 02:35:34 AM
would you rather have had it lost :|
>implying i had one to begin with :|

[hedy]Zidone