June 03, 2024, 04:09:30 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Started by Swift, November 10, 2010, 03:48:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

famy

Quote from: Selkie on November 25, 2010, 09:27:21 AM
This guy.
it somewhat worked for prince paul's a prince among thieves only because it was a good concept album but other than that yeah they suck

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 25, 2010, 01:52:46 AM
I'd never listened to anything by Kanye before, so I gave this album a fair chance.

It's shit. Complete shit. Most songs drag on far more than they should and the excessive use of pop culture references made it feel more like some Family Guy musical than "album of the year."
LAWLZ IS BACK EVERYONE!
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

I finally listened to it. Its fucking fantastic. One of my favorite hip-hop albums of all time already honestly. Runaway is probably my favorite song. It just sounds so much like Kanye West in album form, but that's probably why its so fucking gooooood.

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 25, 2010, 01:52:46 AM
I'd never listened to anything by Kanye before, so I gave this album a fair chance.

It's shit. Complete shit. Most songs drag on far more than they should and the excessive use of pop culture references made it feel more like some Family Guy musical than "album of the year."

You like the Mars Volta you stupid little shit shut your fucking face.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 26, 2010, 12:24:33 PM
I finally listened to it. Its fucking fantastic. One of my favorite hip-hop albums of all time already honestly. Runaway is probably my favorite song. It just sounds so much like Kanye West in album form, but that's probably why its so fucking gooooood.

You like the Mars Volta you stupid little shit shut your fucking face.

Holy shit you still exist? You're a fucking idiot.
:)

C.Mongler

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on November 26, 2010, 02:31:17 PM
Holy shit you still exist? You're a fucking idiot.

I've been posting on Boyah for the past 3+ years of course I still fucking exist. And you still fucking exist?

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 26, 2010, 06:09:17 PM
I've been posting on Boyah for the past 3+ years of course I still fucking exist. And you still fucking exist?
Hm, 3 years and you're still the same dumbass that you were before.

get raped kid
:)

C.Mongler

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on November 26, 2010, 06:25:26 PM
Hm, 3 years and you're still the same dumbass that you were before.

get raped kid

i had sex about 20 minutes ago if that counts

rdl

FAMY2

sans culottes

Quote from: FAMY2 on November 27, 2010, 05:37:30 PM
I am not a dumbass.  akudood;

you are if you don't get your music for free

also, i listened to this album. it's okay. 3/5
I support BUSH

Swift

cut the pop culture shit a ton of popular rappers do it it's nothing new so get used to it.

also de-loused in the comatorium by mars volta is a good album. uguysaredumb  baddood;
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

C.Mongler

Ok I've listened to it like 15 or so times now. Its a fucking masterpiece. My favorite album of the year by far. There's no song that makes me go "Hm I don't like this", and nearly all of them I'm like "Holy shit this is brilliant"

Hiro

Go Up