September 26, 2024, 04:26:58 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WAR STORIES

Started by Daddy, October 27, 2010, 08:33:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Share your stories of the battle against the man baddood;

Nyerp

i kissed a girl and i liked it baddood;

ME##

a girl forced herself upon me.  i felt violated.

peepeesryucky

Andria

One time I killed a man over a bag of chips  baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: peepeesryucky on October 27, 2010, 08:41:08 PM
You share fuck James!
When I was still trying to get a new registration I had to drive an unregistered car and I knew the cops would be waiting for me to catch me riding dirty.

So I switched up my routes and took a new path home every day baddood;

Cookie

I walked across the street once without looking.

burzumfan420

i rode a bike without a helmet (under age) police flashed lights at me thoguh and scared me so i stoped

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

?????

I once farted in an officer's general direction.

I. Am. Bad. Ass. baddood;
Die for Dethklok

rdl

yo mah niggas one time i was fuckin with my friends like real talk bro and tha fuckin principal was comin mang so like me and my homies, we were like the scouts yo, we ran back yo and told them bout that shit. and man they was goin crazy, see cause we was havin a gang war you know man so that shits intense you know. so you know like time was running out so we fuckin bailed out of that place man across the field and damn those others kids got fuckin suspended and shit.

man elementary school was a baller

?????

Elementary school was intense.
Die for Dethklok

Socks

October 27, 2010, 11:22:33 PM #12 Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 12:27:09 AM by Socks
[spoiler]The menacing mountain stood at a distance, slightly faded but unmistakable. It towered impressively above the desert floor, as if reaching up to escape the desolate shores. Being the only thing worthy of attention, its presence had a dignified sense about it. At the very top were mighty peaks and rolling valleys, giving the impression of a clenched fist. And to the men of Alpha Company, the mountain was always ready for a fight. They had been there before, but were unwelcome and could never stay. Sometimes they packed mules for the hike, if they were lucky the choppers rode them in, but most times they climbed on their own two feet.

It was dusk now and the rain had started. Grim faces could be seen all around, heaving great weight and cursing into the night. They were partly concealed in permanent shadow, but what remained was stark and beamed through the blackness. The misty vapor oozed down from the indigo sky and seemed to seep from the glowing full moon, it electrified the air and radiated out a slight illumination. High above the summit was an infinite number of stars, twinkling eagerly and teasing the mind. But there were no clouds tonight, only a clear and dark horizon.

The drizzle soon turned into a deluge, and rushing streams slithered all around and past those scattered on the ridge. It was a terrifying noise, carrying dirt, rocks and decaying foliage in a deep brown muck. Where it went we could not see, somewhere down below, in the deep folds and wrinkles of the mountain. We made sure not to step on this serpent, for one could lose their footing, and the neck would surly follow. All around me I could see the trees, a few big boulders and many small stones, there were even fine falling pebbles moved by the footsteps of soldiers somewhere up on the ridge. They walked among tree trunks and parting shrubs, some green and others dead.

At length, as the labor drew nearer to its conclusion, the men grew wild with the ardor of their work. Some spoke, but most gasped. This was no occasion to rejoice, for up ahead a sobering sight appeared. It was the dreaded village of the local tribesmen. Their adobe structures resting closely against one another, and perched precariously on a fearsome cliff. They were flat structure and rose gradually against the rocks, like a grand stairway built of mud. It all gave the impression of a thorny crown, placed defiantly upon the mountain. We paused.

To be continued...[/spoiler]

Wrench

so i was playing call of duty and killed me some niggas

Daddy

Quote from: Wrench on October 28, 2010, 08:04:45 AM
so i was playing call of duty and killed me some niggas
get bodied

Go Up