September 19, 2024, 11:42:09 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lalala

Started by Sam, October 19, 2010, 11:14:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: YPR on October 19, 2010, 08:02:01 PM
I've only ever imagined you in purple saddood;

i want a purple hoodie srsly srs

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nyerp on October 19, 2010, 08:03:19 PM
yes it is going to alert people that you r gay so they can pick on u to n_n
Madison is too liberal for people to get away with that... you'd probably get picked on for being a republican first n_u
Quote from: Thyme on October 19, 2010, 08:04:21 PM
I must make this happen baddood;

Thyme

wawi

Quote from: steal on October 19, 2010, 07:03:34 PM

I can see where he is coming from. Basically, he is saying that once you come out of the closet to everyone you should expect to be made fun of. Nothing new there. Unfortunately, gay people are made fun of.  Personally, I don't see why people need to announce to everyone their sexuality. His second point is also correct. Many kids have to go through the same type of bullying as gay kids. To dedicate the day in honor of only gay kids only is a bit weird. Why not make it for all the kids that killed themselves due to bullying recently? It's nice that people are remembering the gay kids, but this isn't just happening to them.

YPrrrr

Also gays should stfu... don't they know it's breast cancer awareness month? Seriously, if you're not wearing pink every day you're an ass akudood;

Sam

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on October 19, 2010, 06:50:37 PM
shut the fuck up fucking bigot

also i saw sam's pissure in /fa/ in the morning

what.

I don't post in /fa/, what was my picture doing there?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ME##

Quote from: YPR on October 19, 2010, 08:12:48 PM
Also gays should stfu... don't they know it's breast cancer awareness month? Seriously, if you're not wearing pink every day you're an ass akudood;

ikanaide

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on October 19, 2010, 08:09:54 PM
I can see where he is coming from. Basically, he is saying that once you come out of the closet to everyone you should expect to be made fun of. Nothing new there. Unfortunately, gay people are made fun of.  Personally, I don't see why people need to announce to everyone their sexuality. His second point is also correct. Many kids have to go through the same type of bullying as gay kids. To dedicate the day in honor of only gay kids only is a bit weird. Why not make it for all the kids that killed themselves due to bullying recently? It's nice that people are remembering the gay kids, but this isn't just happening to them.

gay PRIDE day, not suicide because of bully remembering day. There should be different day for that however.

Classic

Quote from: Thyme on October 19, 2010, 08:04:21 PM

So THAT'S why you liked my old models so much.  :3

also stfu

wawi

wawi

Quote from: IKANAIDE on October 20, 2010, 03:24:16 PM
Sorry, my wrong  :(

No really lol. It's fine. It's a small detail really

Daddy

Himu

i wore purple socks today giggle;

Classic

Changed my Facebook picture to a purple tone, wore a purple bracelet and a pin.

Go Up