June 15, 2024, 11:55:29 PM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Help me name my videogame site

Started by strongbad, September 06, 2010, 08:25:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

octari sucks

only a retard wouldn't pick tentaclerate

Wrench

I hope you get Octari.

I don't like prosquid at all.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

i only like "prosquid" if the full title is "prosquid gaming," but even then, that seems way to generalized and boring

octari i like, but even then, it's kinda...meh, in a way...but i could see it growing on me

by the way, not to say that we should necessarily like steal clucky's octopus, but...i really like the idea of having one of the little red octopi being the mascot

with her permission/possible redesign, of course

strongbad

September 08, 2010, 05:28:58 PM #79 Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 05:55:07 PM by Strongbob
Quote from: Lain on September 08, 2010, 03:37:47 PM
i only like "prosquid" if the full title is "prosquid gaming," but even then, that seems way to generalized and boring

octari i like, but even then, it's kinda...meh, in a way...but i could see it growing on me

by the way, not to say that we should necessarily like steal clucky's octopus, but...i really like the idea of having one of the little red octopi being the mascot

with her permission/possible redesign, of course

Yeah, it would be prosquid gaming, but i'm starting to get the same vibe from it. I wanted to go with squids or whatever since that relates to doodthing and idk maybe we could have a private sub forum on the gaming board to discuss shit, since most of us would be boyagers anyway. Affiliates maybe :o

EDIT:
Fuck, if I don't register something now, I know I'll never get around to doing it. Should I just go ahead of go with prosquid? Any other ideas?

KonohaShinobi

Go with it to have something to get started with at least.

Wrench

squidster

sorry i suck

SQUIDZERO

DO IT FAGGOT

spaceman

Nyerp

rdl

wawi

Samus Aran

Quote from: RTF on September 08, 2010, 08:19:58 PM
Octagamer