October 19, 2024, 10:37:13 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wtf, pplz??

Started by Feynman, June 03, 2007, 03:16:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Something I've noticed is the fact that many of you are afraid to make new topics. Seriously, you people need to start making them. This is a forum like others and without topics, it loses meaning. I'm not saying that we all should turn into mini-GCF's but I'm just saying that we need to loosen up a bit and start sharing more and more. Even if you think no one cares, it's still worth making a topic about because you never know someone might agree with the OP or actually care.

SBKT

Quote from: Bassir on June 03, 2007, 03:16:57 PM
Something I've noticed is the fact that many of you are afraid to make new topics. Seriously, you people need to start making them. This is a forum like others and without topics, it loses meaning. I'm not saying that we all should turn into mini-GCF's but I'm just saying that we need to loosen up a bit and start sharing more and more. Even if you think no one cares, it's still worth making a topic about because you never know someone might agree with the OP or actually care.
I am not afraid to, I just can't think of anything that wouldn't get the site shut down.

Riosan

I make topics, I just don't have interesting things to say that would make people at Boyah post.

Feynman

Quote from: Dexter on June 03, 2007, 03:19:19 PM
I make topics, I just don't have interesting things to say that would make people at Boyah post.

Who said it has to be interesting? Like I said, someone might actually care. powerofone;

6M69I69B9

If I made a thread it would probably be spam or some random question...
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

mariofreak55

Share your sex fantasies guys.  psyduck;

Sports1

V

Quote from: MILADMAAAN on June 03, 2007, 03:31:16 PM
Share your sex fantasies guys.  psyduck;

I'LL GET RIGHT ON IT.  yes;

SBKT

Already beat you to the making the new topic. awesome;

Samus Aran

I post whatever the hell I want. I'm not afraid at all to start new topics. spam;

LCK

My topics just get ignored, so I don't bother anymore.

superclucky

Quote from: LCK on June 03, 2007, 03:43:47 PM
My topics just get ignored, so I don't bother anymore.
kewns are smelly

FAMY2

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Go Up