September 28, 2024, 12:30:33 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dexter

Started by ahshshj, June 26, 2010, 06:04:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Oddly emotional Dexter is fucking awesome!
"IF YOU HURT ASTOR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" Daaaamn~
Then the beat down in the alley
"I'm proud of you Dexter" aw~ spiritual Harry

Harrison called Lumen, mama(although it was the toy in the end), and Lumen meets Deb, making everything official.

Holy shit that scene with Deb and Laguerta, then Deb and Quinn, and later fucking Quinn and Lundy's meeting

AND TICK TICK-FUCKING-TICK, THAT ENDING!

3 EPISODES LEFT THAT PREVIEW OH MY GOD: THEY VIDEO TAPE LUMEN'S MURDER, LUNDY SEES IT ALL, BUT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH QUINN IS GONE TO HELL, HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKING SEASON IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

Commander Fuckass

I could never get into the first season.

tried the later season, still failed to get my attention.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Geno

I wouldn't talk mr. "Dawn is hot"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

[spoiler]OH GOD I WAS SO SCARED WHEN I THOUGHT DEXTER/LUMEN WERE CAUGHT KILLING ALEX. Also, fuck that old guy that Quinn paid. He's annoying as hell. And awwwwwwwww at Lumen and Dexter giggle;[/spoiler]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Wrench on November 28, 2010, 09:14:37 PM
[spoiler]OH GOD I WAS SO SCARED WHEN I THOUGHT DEXTER/LUMEN WERE CAUGHT KILLING ALEX. Also, fuck that old guy that Quinn paid. He's annoying as hell. And awwwwwwwww at Lumen and Dexter giggle;[/spoiler]

FINALLY [spoiler]they fuck![/spoiler] lol Dexter's facial expressions were KILLING me during that scene!

And yes [spoiler]I was like,"OH MY FUCKING GOD THEY ARE IN THE HOUSE, THEY ARE IN THE HOOOUUUUSE!" then when deb found the footprint my heart was pounding so hard! Like when earlier in the season that guy got away from dex and deb was turning the corner.[/spoiler]

that next episode preview, "Deb closing in on Jordan, and Quinn's closing in on me."

HOW WILL THIS SEASON END?!

Wrench

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 29, 2010, 02:48:32 PM
FINALLY [spoiler]they fuck![/spoiler] lol Dexter's facial expressions were KILLING me during that scene!

And yes [spoiler]I was like,"OH MY FUCKING GOD THEY ARE IN THE HOUSE, THEY ARE IN THE HOOOUUUUSE!" then when deb found the footprint my heart was pounding so hard! Like when earlier in the season that guy got away from dex and deb was turning the corner.[/spoiler]

that next episode preview, "Deb closing in on Jordan, and Quinn's closing in on me."

HOW WILL THIS SEASON END?!

My prediction is
[spoiler]Dexter kills Jordan and his stalker. Jordan kills Lumen. Dexter is emotionally hurt again ;-;[/spoiler]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Wrench on November 29, 2010, 08:27:33 PM
My prediction is
[spoiler]Dexter kills Jordan and his stalker. Jordan kills Lumen. Dexter is emotionally hurt again ;-;[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I swear to god if they kill Lumen after all this! I think Jordan will get close to killing her but not succeed. I really hope they do not end it with Lumen dying, hell anyone important dying. Maybe Laguerta, I could live with that. Maybe the nanny, she has had a lot of screen time and will definitely be used in some major way before the season's end. [/spoiler]

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on November 29, 2010, 08:27:33 PM
My prediction is
Why would he kill robocop if he didn't kill anyone? That's not how Dexter does things yo
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Well I was wrong. Disregard my previous post.

Nyerp

yeah this show is stupid

Wrench

Quote from: Geno on December 05, 2010, 07:00:33 PM
Well I was wrong. Disregard my previous post.

TOLD YA BITCH
Quote from: Panty on December 05, 2010, 10:29:27 PM
yeah this show is stupid

no

The finale looks incredible. OH GOD

KonohaShinobi

Harry's Code has gone out the window, hence why Harry has been absent the last 3 episodes, Dex is running on instinct and emotion now

AND HOLY SHIT THAT SEASON FINALE PREVIEW, " DON'T MOVE" DEXTER DROPS HIS KNIFE, DEB IS POINTING HER GUN AT HIM  O_0

OH MY FUCKING GOOOOD, THIS SEASON FINALE CON-FUCKING-FIRMED FOR THE MOST INTENSE! doodella;

THEY FIND LIDDY'S BODY AND QUINN KNOWS HE WAS INVESTIGATING DEX, HE STILL HAS THE PHOTOS

THERE'S TOO MUCH AT STAKE FOR DEXTER! giggle;

Classic

Shut the fuck up Kono.

Geno

Go Up