September 24, 2024, 04:26:25 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Money

Started by Hiro, September 05, 2009, 02:23:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

hiro just stop making threads

Hiro

I have no fucking idea why you guys are so damn retarded

Travis

Quote from: Hïro on September 05, 2009, 02:42:09 PM
I have no fucking idea why you guys are so damn retarded
pot calling the kettle black

Commander Fuckass

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
:(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Chris (JayJay)

if you're taking my "insults" seriously then go outside and breath in some of that airs

Hiro

In what way am i retarded? Please, i'd like you to explain exactly what problem you have with me.

Hiro

I'm not taking your insults seriously, I just have a problem that you would throw out fake insults just for fun.

Travis

Quote from: Hïro on September 05, 2009, 02:44:18 PM
In what way am i retarded? Please, i'd like you to explain exactly what problem you have with me.
you make threads every day that involve you either complaining or completely spamming random garbage with no discussion value whatsoever

Chris (JayJay)

Quote from: Hïro on September 05, 2009, 02:45:31 PM
I'm not taking your insults seriously, I just have a problem that you would throw out fake insults just for fun.

good girl

then fix that problem fine gentleman

Hiro

I love how every thread i make, no matter the subject, has to be turned into a shit-slinging fest about absolutely nothing. You guys sure know how to hold retarded bullshit grudges

Feynman

The amount of income one makes may not have anything to do with the cost of things, but because "expensive" is relative, things expensive to you may not be expensive to someone else. So, yes, having money does have to do with why things are "expensive."

Quote from: Hïro on September 05, 2009, 02:39:57 PM
Dude that wasn't even funny, just dickish

But it's true.

Chris (JayJay)

i hold no grudges that's just stupid

Hiro

I can't fix your personality jayjay. And I don't wanna hear the "shitty threads" argument. Everyone here makes equally shitty threads almost as often as me, and when I do make a good one, everyone has to pretend It's shitty and turn it into a thread like this, thus ruining it anyways.

Chris (JayJay)

THEN YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET WHAT YOU WANT

Commander Fuckass

Hiro baaaaaaw makes me chuckle
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up