September 20, 2024, 11:49:22 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fucking sisters

Started by Samus Aran, August 12, 2009, 11:48:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Roach

Quote from: RDX on August 12, 2009, 02:37:32 PM
I know, I was reluctant to post that in the first place but I then I figured "hell why not" akudood;

but they whine about really dumb things. basically if something makes them not feel good they'll whine forever about it.
My younger brother's a fucking d-bag. If I so much as ring the doorbell to my house more than once he bitches and moans about it for over 15 minutes. :/
There will always be a Moon over Marin.

Himu

It's just my brother I have to deal with.  He pisses on the toilet seat and doesn't wipe it.  He farts in my room, and his gas is potent.  He rubs his butt on my stuff.  He wiped his bloody nose on one of my favorite shirts once.  He coughs/sneezes in my face.  He screams or makes  loud vocal tics in my ear.  He whines and throws fits over the simplest things, even though he's the biggest spoiled brat in the world.  Like for example my mom bought him some bubble gum and she got me starburst.  My brother threw his gum in the trash and freaked out.  He also treats my mom and dad like shit and makes them cry on occasion.  And my mom blames it ALL on his slight autism/aspergers.
akudood;

luna

my brother gets mad when I make racist comments  n_u

Daddy

Placebo Headwound

My sister is a dumb brainwashed by MTV stereotypical teenage girl. I don't like her.

And my brother is a fat high school dropout who sits at home all day and and he gets mad really easily and is annoying and a hypocrite. giggle;

Pyrate

My sister's cool. She used to be an evil bitch when we were really little, and we'd beat each other up, but now we're really close. We have the same sense of humor, we like a lot of the same movies and music, and I can always go and talk to her when I need advice or whatever. baddood;

Veal

It seems like if she's your fucking sister you could just get in the shower together.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Veal on August 13, 2009, 09:30:28 AM
It seems like if she's your fucking sister you could just get in the shower together.

I was waiting for someone to make a joke like that. You did not disappoint.

Go Up