September 24, 2024, 07:31:02 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

omg I'm buying rock band now

Started by Wrench, June 09, 2009, 06:39:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

http://kotaku.com/5283206/green-day-coming-to-rock-band
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/696352/Green-Day-Coming-To-Rock-Band-By-Years-End.html

Green Day is getting their own Rock Band! Ignore the dipshits in the articles who can't spell Billie. As soon as this is confirmed, I will be reserving it. giggle;

you may now proceed to say how much it will suck and how much I don't give a shit about your opinion

Mettalik

Commander Fuckass

I bet it'll just be a track pack  n_u

Other than that it'll get boring after you play it for 3 days like the original Rock Band and Guitar Heroes
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

There's no way it's a full game, probably just a few songs for download.

I thought Harmonix said they'd be working on Rock Band 3 next. doodhuh;

Geno

It's not a whole rock band it's just DLC
But it's kinda funny I was just thinking the other day "Where the hell is Green Day on Rock Band or Guitar hero"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on June 09, 2009, 10:14:51 AM
I bet it'll just be a track pack  n_u

Other than that it'll get boring after you play it for 3 days like the original Rock Band and Guitar Heroes
lolwut
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

I think that it will be stupid. No one likes Green Day except for like 20 people. Plus it would be really boring.

Geno

Quote from: laylay on June 09, 2009, 04:19:47 PM
I think that it will be stupid. No one likes Green Day except for like 20 people. Plus it would be really boring.
I no longer love you lacey

Hiro

Quote from: laylay on June 09, 2009, 04:19:47 PM
lol thumbup;

Quote from: Geno on June 09, 2009, 04:21:21 PM
you like green day?

l a c e y

Quote from: Geno on June 09, 2009, 04:21:21 PM

Why, it's not my fault Green Day only has five likable songs.

Geno

Hiro

Quote from: laylay on June 09, 2009, 04:26:42 PM
Why, it's not my fault Green Day only has five likable songs.

or 2

l a c e y

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 04:27:09 PM
or 2

I'd say about five. But I can see people liking none. Very understandable.

Geno

C.Mongler

It will be some songs. They're not getting a full game. That would be retarded.

Go Up