June 16, 2024, 04:59:27 AM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do You Believe in God?

Started by Daddy, April 16, 2007, 04:13:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you believe in God?

Yes.
63 (38.7%)
No.
66 (40.5%)
I'm not sure
34 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Go Down

guff

Quote from: Shoj on September 07, 2007, 05:46:00 PM
I know, I hate that.
SHOCKING VISION BURNT INTO THE HEAVENS:  people don't like other people that aren't like them

Shoj

Quote from: Commodore Guff on September 07, 2007, 05:47:07 PM
SHOCKING VISION BURNT INTO THE HEAVENS:  people don't like other people that aren't like them
What? I'm lost.

I don't have anything against Atheists. I'm not that close-minded. I hate it when some Christians hate Atheists, because that makes them contradicts themselves, and either makes them not a Christian, or another hypocrite.

Actingman00

Not in any way shape or form.  I'm not going to offend anyone so that's all I'ma going to say.
*Insert Sig Here*

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Commodore Guff on September 07, 2007, 05:38:20 PM
A lot Christians I run into act like they have something against Atheists.

A lot of Christians I run into try to convert me to a Christian.
number stations

Nyerp

whats in a god

an idol by any other means would work just as fine

tehmedic

I personally am a Catholic and i do in fact believe there is a "God" or a super being up there who is protecting us. Because i know for me i have a had a few times where i was like "holy shit i could have died" or something like that moments.  but on a side note i do not believe in the bible.
Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond, that exists only in combat, among brothers. You've shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives peace

V

Quote from: tehmedic on October 01, 2007, 09:22:48 PM
"holy shit i could have died"

"Holy shit, that bullet just missed me. It surely was God that made me jump to safety behind that car."

Of course you don't believe the bible, it's book of fiction.  psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Jimmy Smith on October 02, 2007, 07:53:31 AM

"Holy shit, that bullet just missed me. It surely was God that made me jump to safety behind that car."

Of course you don't believe the bible, it's book of fiction.  psyduck;

And a person can't be Catholic if they don't even believe it. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TheExAm

JGE

I really don't know.

I try not to question god, though I'm not too religion savy anyway.

j o e i n c

I think the aliens lived here billions of years ago and then something bad happened so they moved to the moon. On the moon, they created us and sent us down here. On the moon expedition we found traces of life but the aliens told u to go back and never come back (Dunno why)...

V

Quote from: Kascadian on October 03, 2007, 02:57:25 PM
I think the aliens lived here billions of years ago and then something bad happened so they moved to the moon. On the moon, they created us and sent us down here. On the moon expedition we found traces of life but the aliens told u to go back and never come back (Dunno why)...

Almost every one of your posts are hilarious.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Jimmy Smith on October 03, 2007, 06:41:17 PM
Almost every one of your posts are hilarious.

Too bad this is Serious Discussion. I'll just delete any more posts he makes here unless they're actually serious.

Hyper

I don't believe there is a giant man in the clouds, nor do I believe Jesus walked on water. But I do think those stories have meaning. I often think of God as the planet or 'mother nature,' as crazy as it sounds, the earth does supply us with life. 'Heaven and hell' could just be a mental state, you either die happy or die sad, right. And I think religion just provides guidance and reassurance to one's 'self being.' And I guess that connects with yin and yang's concept of good and bad.

There are good people in the world such as Jesus and Saint Nicholas, but there are also bad like Hitler and Ivan Milat. Just like people the earth can be good or bad, like earthquakes or rain...I think I went of topic, I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.

V

Quote from: Hyper on October 03, 2007, 08:20:43 PM
I don't believe there is a giant man in the clouds, nor do I believe Jesus walked on water. But I do think those stories have meaning. I often think of God as the planet or 'mother nature,' as crazy as it sounds, the earth does supply us with life. 'Heaven and hell' could just be a mental state, you either die happy or die sad, right. And I think religion just provides guidance and reassurance to one's 'self being.' And I guess that connects with yin and yang's concept of good and bad.

There are good people in the world such as Jesus and Saint Nicholas, but there are also bad like Hitler and Ivan Milat. Just like people the earth can be good or bad, like earthquakes or rain...I think I went of topic, I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.

Something about rain, mother nature and Nazis. :|

Go Up