June 16, 2024, 12:45:34 AM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Started by The artist formally known, May 30, 2007, 06:00:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

!?!?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

UnagiPower

I don't know too much about the 3-D Zeldas, but Wind Waker was the only game that was fun enough for me to finish. When I played Ocarina Of Time and Twilight Princess I quickly lost interest. I never played Majora's Mask  emo;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: SBKT on May 30, 2007, 04:58:08 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on May 30, 2007, 04:42:08 PM
Quote from: SBKT on May 30, 2007, 04:37:04 PM
Quote from: UnagiPower on May 30, 2007, 02:05:33 PM
Quote from: SBKT on May 30, 2007, 12:40:49 PM
Quote from: Kaz on May 30, 2007, 10:35:16 AM
Quote from: Lawlz on May 30, 2007, 08:08:41 AM
No for completely touch based controls.

Yes for a sequel to Wind Waker.

No for a half-assed sequel that's be made for and limited on the DS.

Took the words right out of my hands.

I fucking loved Wind Waker.
I did too. I thought I'd hate it because of the graphics, but I was wrong, really. The 2d versions of it sort of sucked, though.

Wind Waker was my favorite 3D Zelda, and there was nothing wrong with the graphics.
You're an idiot. It's a fucking balloon head, and they remade it with Capcom for 2D games which really sucked. The best 3D game was ALSO OoT. Majora's Mask wasn't even supposed to be a Zelda game, it was a project that was taken over.
Wind Waker's graphics were smooth, clean, and beautiful. Twilight Princess and OoT are hideous. Not to mention both have absolutely atrocious gameplay.

Majora's Mask and Wind Waker both tried to be different, and both were excellent. MM's only flaw was with the time system and having to restart dungeons all over if you were too slow, but it added to the challenge.
You too, are an idiot. OoT was the fist 3d game, and well worth the wait still. Majora's Mask used another game's innards entirely, and Twilight Princess, well of course it sucked.
Just because it was the first 3D Zelda game, it doesn't mean it was good. That'd be like saying Superman 64 and Buubsy 3D are good.

You're a god damn dumbass for viewing these opinions as facts.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

SBKT

Quote from: Lawlz on May 30, 2007, 05:10:14 PM

I did too. I thought I'd hate it because of the graphics, but I was wrong, really. The 2d versions of it sort of sucked, though.

Wind Waker was my favorite 3D Zelda, and there was nothing wrong with the graphics.
You're an idiot. It's a fucking balloon head, and they remade it with Capcom for 2D games which really sucked. The best 3D game was ALSO OoT. Majora's Mask wasn't even supposed to be a Zelda game, it was a project that was taken over.
Wind Waker's graphics were smooth, clean, and beautiful. Twilight Princess and OoT are hideous. Not to mention both have absolutely atrocious gameplay.

Majora's Mask and Wind Waker both tried to be different, and both were excellent. MM's only flaw was with the time system and having to restart dungeons all over if you were too slow, but it added to the challenge.
You too, are an idiot. OoT was the fist 3d game, and well worth the wait still. Majora's Mask used another game's innards entirely, and Twilight Princess, well of course it sucked.
Just because it was the first 3D Zelda game, it doesn't mean it was good. That'd be like saying Superman 64 and Buubsy 3D are good.

If people didn't state their opinions AS facts, then maybe I would.

UnagiPower

Quote from: SBKT on May 30, 2007, 05:10:53 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on May 30, 2007, 05:10:14 PM

If people didn't state their opinions AS facts, then maybe I would.

All I said was that Wind Waker was my favorite 3-D Zelda game  gonk;

Morning_Glory

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

It will make up for Twilight Princess' overrated shit and then some. Celda is alright in my book.

Oh, and the best 3D Zelda is Majora's Mask. Ocarina of Time was Zelda 3D, that is all. Majora's Mask actually tried to change things up and did a good job of it.

SBKT

Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 30, 2007, 08:18:14 PM

It will make up for Twilight Princess' overrated shit and then some. Celda is alright in my book.

Oh, and the best 3D Zelda is Majora's Mask. Ocarina of Time was Zelda 3D, that is all. Majora's Mask actually tried to change things up and did a good job of it.
Major'as mask was basically leftovers of another project with Zelda slapped on it right away...

Nobody even thinks of that, so I don't like hearing about that game.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: SBKT on May 30, 2007, 08:25:20 PM

Major'as mask was basically leftovers of another project with Zelda slapped on it right away...

Who gives a shit? In the end, it's a LoZ, not the side project it originally was planned to be.

demonprince

Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 30, 2007, 08:31:45 PM

Who gives a shit? In the end, it's a LoZ, not the side project it originally was planned to be.
LoZ sux.  psyduck;

SBKT

You're clumping it into where it doesn't belong. It, at most, goes with the third timeline brought up by Capcom made Zelda games.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: SBKT on May 30, 2007, 10:05:53 PM

You're clumping it into where it doesn't belong. It, at most, goes with the third timeline brought up by Capcom made Zelda games.

No, I'm "clumping" it under the category of "Legend of Zelda" games. I don't see what's so hard to understand. Just because it was originally intended to be a different project doesn't stop it from being a 3D Legend of Zelda title, and the best 3D Legend of Zelda at that goddamn it!

SBKT

Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 30, 2007, 10:46:28 PM

No, I'm "clumping" it under the category of "Legend of Zelda" games. I don't see what's so hard to understand. Just because it was originally intended to be a different project doesn't stop it from being a 3D Legend of Zelda title, and the best 3D Legend of Zelda at that goddamn it!
WEll, I'll let go, I guess.

But in my own view, it doesn't make sense. I'd have loved to have seen what it was SUPPOSED to be.

Samus Aran

Except for how the opening to Wind Waker states that after the Hero of Time saved Hyrule, he left, making Majora's Mask fit in nicely into that storyline.

Either way, I still love Majora's Mask. I like it a bit more than OOT, actually.

ncba93ivyase

You're making it sound like the Oracles games are shit. If that's what you're suggesting, GTFO.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

SBKT

Quote from: Lawlz on May 31, 2007, 03:34:50 AM

You're making it sound like the Oracles games are shit. If that's what you're suggesting, GTFO.
I am suggesting they are shit.

Kalahari Inkantation

June 02, 2007, 09:52:11 AM #29 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 06:18:09 AM by Tectite
y/n

Go Up