October 20, 2024, 10:39:55 PM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cool story time

Started by Daddy, April 23, 2009, 10:25:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

When I was in second grade I thought it would be HILARIOUS to start barking when the teacher left the room.

She heard me from the hall and told my mom.  I got into trouble a lot during elementary school. hocuspocus;

Mettalik

Once I shot a spitball and it hit my friend in the ear. The teacher saw and made me stand up, and then she proceeded to yell at me and ask me if I was gonna tell my older brother "i was cool in school today"

fucking bisch  akudood; akudood;

l a c e y

LOL
second grade was great.
we went to african lion safari.
my friend got hit by a car and she told everyone she got hit by a bus and flew over it length wise lmfao.
and i got introuble for slideing in the mud one day with all the boys.

Travis

i said "mitchell bitchell" to this kid named mitchell in like first grade and he cried

Tomboh

well ill tell of my elementary school detentions to go with jimv's stories

first grade: stuck carrots up my nose
first grade: said "suck" (didnt show up for that one)
second grade: punched a kid
idk what grade: threw a snowball (lol)
5th grade: talked back to the teacher or something

i feel like im missing one or two other detentions. idk they were all stupid reasons except the punching of the kid

l a c e y

i can't even count all the detenions/suspensions i have had.

Houdini

Last week, while I was taking a piss, I noticed some graffiti above the urinal. Someone had written "balls in yo mouf" for no reason in particular. Next to it, someone genius drew a picture of a guy with a dick in his mouth. Apparently there are people out there who do not know the difference between penises and balls.

I love my school.

CutLess

Houdini's story reminds me of this one time when I was in first grade.

I was peeing in the bathroom by myself when I started hearing hushed chattering, a sign that a complete class was taking their bathroom break.  So, I started washing my hands until I saw the weirdest thing ever:

One kid was bunny-hopping while simultaneously waving his dick in his hand.

I'm pretty sure I ran out of the bathroom as he was moving towards me...oh god

snorkel

How do you get in trouble for barking?  doodhuh;

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm a good boy i've never had a detention girl;

I walked into the bathroom a few days ago to make sure my hair didn't look insane, and as soon as I opened the door, I saw some kid with his arm, up to his elbow, in the fly of his jeans. He gave me the most surprised look when I entered.

i turned right around, left, and laughed heartily

Geno

oh god I have way too many stories to tell

Well of course there's the "letter to my cat" incident.

And uh in second grade I remember trying to jam a pencil into a glass cup for some reason and it slipped and was jabbed into my finger. The pencil was pulled out and the led was stuck in there.

Also in second grade I was a little shit so the subsitute in my music class grabbed my arm and accidently scratched me with her nails. I got her fired for that  :3

In third grade I got attacked by fire ants while I was under a tree. I got fucked up.

In fourth grade I punched the principal in the stomach. I don't even remember why but I was pissed.

Um in the 8th grade I emailed my 5th grade teacher telling her that she was a bitch and I got suspended for a week.

6th grade I tripped the teacher when she was walking by because I thought it would be funny but she tripped and fell right into a desk and had to get stitches

Those are just off the top of my head. JMV can I be undipshitted now
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Bolivian Army

Quote from: wziard on April 23, 2009, 07:00:07 PM
How do you get in trouble for barking?  doodhuh;

he was in school cnotedood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Veal

One time I fell in love and it was really deep and I broke my ankle.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Go Up