October 18, 2024, 11:18:37 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh god. I have found the perfect girl.

Started by Josh, April 20, 2009, 06:55:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zach

Quote from: C Mongler on April 21, 2009, 01:30:32 PM
I'm asking her tomorrow I'm so scared :(

If she says no, then things are no different. If she says yes, you now have a hot, awesome girlfriend. Remain confident; girls aren't going to be attracted to you if you're intimidated by them. Be a man. Good luck.  cjlubdoods;

C.Mongler

bloah bloah blowaahhhh rauughhh, I'm so nervous i think I'm going to expload. Here's my article (its pretty shitty, but I need her to read it). oh god she better say yes for this shit
[spoiler]ROUGH DRAFT

Radioheadâ,,,s OK Computer is the greatest album of all time. While there are many fans who will say otherwise in favor of Radioheadâ,,,s more experimental Kid A as truly the bandâ,,,s magnum opus, OK Computer holds a much dearer place in my heart. The reason I would choose OK Computer over any other album as an album to leave behind for my fellow peers lies not only in OK Computerâ,,,s musical exploration and lyrical prowess, but the emotional connection I have with it.
   Jump back to my freshman year of high school. Iâ,,,ve never heard of Radiohead before, and I was busy listening to whatever band was advertised on the t-shirts of other students. Somehow, but some crazy miraculous chance, I happen to come upon the sixth track of OK Computer, Karma Police. It soon becomes my own personal anthem. â,"This is what you get, when you mess with usâ,. It had a nice ring to it. Oh, and by the way, I figured this would be as good as a place as any, Emily, will you go to prom with me?
   Jump ahead a year. Thus begins my life at HIGH SCHOOL NAME. I make new friends, and begin to pick-up on a whole new scene of music that I hadnâ,,,t even known about before. Before long, I had my hands on OK Computer, and my first listen through it was an experience Iâ,,,ll never forget.

â,¦and Iâ,,,ll eventually put more stuff here about how cool it is, and try to keep it under 700 words this time since this is supposed to be a blurb anyway. Sweet, bye.
[/spoiler]

Zach

Karma Police is one of Radiohead's most overrated songs. spam;

So, is this article for a class or something or is it just something you've written as an excuse to ask this girl to prom?

Meyer Lansky

I seriously will never understand what is so difficult about talking to or asking a girl out.

ME##

Quote from: Ready To Die on April 22, 2009, 10:46:42 AM
I seriously will never understand what is so difficult about talking to or asking a girl out.

what is self-confidence

C.Mongler

Quote from: Zach on April 22, 2009, 09:03:41 AM
Karma Police is one of Radiohead's most overrated songs. spam;

So, is this article for a class or something or is it just something you've written as an excuse to ask this girl to prom?

Both.

Oh and she said yes.

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: divaD on April 22, 2009, 10:54:58 AM
what is self-confidence
What's there not to understand that if she says "no" that there are thousands of other girls you will come across that you will find interest in?

People get too caught up in the moment with their infatuation.

Daddy

Quote from: Ready To Die on April 22, 2009, 11:12:44 AM
What's there not to understand that if she says "no" that there are thousands of other girls you will come across that you will find interest in?
I believe the problem is when it comes to the inverse.

Zach

Quote from: C Mongler on April 22, 2009, 11:12:21 AM
Both.

Oh and she said yes.

Nice job. You see, it wasn't really that difficult. spam;

Wrench

Congrats, C Mongler. Another creative way of asking someone again. I still remember you asking your ex out by singing along to Girlfriend by Avril. So, is it just a date to Prom or like boyfriend-girlfriend?

YPrrrr

But the question is whether any of those thousands of girls will find interest in you

Kalahari Inkantation

thousands of others, yes, but your relationship with that one will be extremely awkward from the point of rejection on :'(

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on April 22, 2009, 12:37:37 PM
But the question is whether any of those thousands of girls will find interest in you
too slow. baddood;

Quote from: ,µÎ© on April 22, 2009, 11:34:03 AM
I believe the problem is when it comes to the inverse.

I would know.

YPrrrr

Go Up