October 27, 2024, 11:34:34 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

worst time ever to get a charlie horse

Started by russell, April 17, 2009, 06:36:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

russell

not sure if "charlie horse" is a regional term, but courtesy urbandictionary for the unknowers:

A sudden, abrupt, or spontaneous contraction of a muscle causing extreme pain persisting for a duration ranging from seconds to minutes resulting in residual discomfort and soreness in that muscle.

So anyway I was driving home today, moved my right leg (the one for driving) and got one in my calf. I was literally squirming in the seat in searing pain and had to slow down, stretch the leg out, and drive with the other foot temporarily

Travis

you know if you flex your hamstring back it will get really painful and be hard to move

is that a charlie horse because i can do that at will

ME##

I got one of those this morning, I moved my leg before I got up and I got one in my calf as well.

Josh

I have a permanent charlie horse. If I so much as flex my calf it cramps up like a motha.

russell

I always get them in the arch of my foot (inorite  baddood;) when I'm masturbating

Daddy

Quote from: wziard on April 17, 2009, 07:19:19 PM
I always get them in the arch of my foot (inorite  baddood;) when I'm masturbating
that happens to me at times though not really while beating my meat

superclucky

Quote from: Ã,µÎ© on April 17, 2009, 07:25:33 PM
that happens to me at times though not really while beating my meat
i want your meat

also i get them after waking up
kewns are smelly

russell

Quote from: Stupid Whore/Slut and a Nymphet on April 17, 2009, 07:46:02 PM

also i get them after waking up

yes. nothing is worse than stumbling/falling out of bed and realizing a tense pain first thing in the morning

superclucky

Quote from: wziard on April 17, 2009, 07:47:43 PM
yes. nothing is worse than stumbling/falling out of bed and realizing a tense pain first thing in the morning
i tell myself i won't scream but i always let out a muffled scream because the pain is too intense
kewns are smelly

russell

Quote from: Stupid Whore/Slut and a Nymphet on April 17, 2009, 07:48:49 PM
i tell myself i won't scream but i always let out a muffled scream because the pain is too intense

hot

Tomboh

this

Classic

Charlie horse, cramps, it's all the same in Texas.

But I get them in my calfs if I don't stretch properly.

strongbad

YEAH SAME HERE
I just stretch my feet around too much and I always go too far. Oh god what a horrible feeling.

l a c e y

i thought a charlie horse was when someone like knees you or something in the side of the leg and it really hurts.
and whatever you're talking about are just cramps?...

The Speaker Of Words

That's strange. This has never happened to me.

Go Up