October 25, 2024, 07:38:39 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

if you could...

Started by Sam, April 10, 2009, 09:49:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

i know i go without saying for every member here on boyah

l a c e y

Veal

bump

i've decided i would date Zach because he has low self-esteem and needs a boost and fuck Slim because angry sex is supposed to be the best.

Zach

Quote from: Veal on April 12, 2009, 10:28:09 AM
bump

i've decided i would date Zach because he has low self-esteem and needs a boost and fuck Slim because angry sex is supposed to be the best.

Alright! I can feel the esteem returning as I type!

Veal

Quote from: Zach on April 12, 2009, 10:37:16 AM
Alright! I can feel the esteem returning as I type!

That's called an erection.

Geno

Quote from: David on April 11, 2009, 09:31:21 PM
Um probably Sam, just because I've had a crush on her ever since I watched her youtubes before I even joined Boyah.

Is that weird?
I never knew about Sam before Boyah lol
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Geno on April 12, 2009, 10:46:19 AM
I never knew about Sam before Boyah lol

you all make me feel like a youtube celebrity or something.  giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: Sam on April 12, 2009, 06:09:35 PM
you all make me feel like a youtube celebrity or something.  giggle;
Too bad you aren't.
And won't be until you show moar skin
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Zach

Quote from: Geno on April 12, 2009, 06:29:37 PM
Too bad you aren't.

She seems to be doing pretty well thus far.

Sam

Quote from: Geno on April 12, 2009, 06:29:37 PM
Too bad you aren't.

I have shown more than enough skin.  baddood;

Geno

Zach

ok this conversation is just getting awkward.

samisthebest

Geno

Sam

Quote from: Geno on April 12, 2009, 06:43:13 PM
OH GAWD I TOLD YOU GUYS
STAWKHER ALERT

lmao

first of all I told him to pick that name.

Second of all I'm probably the only person he knows on here.

and THIRD, you chose me too. Does that make you a stalker? :3

Go Up