September 24, 2024, 02:32:05 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Zelda - which ones are your favorites?

Started by Zach, April 04, 2009, 01:04:30 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Linkjge

My top 5 are Ocarina, Link's Awakening, Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask, aLttP.

Honorable mentions go to Windwaker and Zelda II.

Kalahari Inkantation

TP was okay, I just really hated the story. Not only did they try to make it way too serious and dark and mature to the point where it just felt really, really cheap (i mean what the fuck is with the slow-motion scenes), but just as the timeline started to make sense with OoT-MM-WW-PH, TP gets between OoT and WW and simply confuses things. How on Earth can Wind Waker happen if TP also took place? goonish
they should have just ended it with zant and left ganon out of it completely

TP was fun, though. The wacky controls and bosses like Stallord made the game. But once again, it was incredibly easy (armoghoma akudood;) and I disliked how some of the items were only used once or twice, like the Spinner and Dominion Rod. After beating the bosses with them they pretty much became useless.
another thing i hated was the way they just flipped the game around for the wii
it was like an overly-serious, badly done remake of ocarina of time

And yet, even with all of TP's flaws, I still managed to pour over 115 hours into the game. baddood;

Linkjge

It's in my top 3 for the story and Level design. Also has my favorite Zelda boss (Twilit Dragon Argorok)

PuuMastaFunk

Majora's Mask, and Oracle of Seasons.

(I've only played the original, OoT, MM, and Seasons.)

strongbad

LttP since it's the only game that I've beaten...
I suck at Zelda games.
But LttP was fun.

heltar

Hiro

I never played the gameboy Zeldas and I couldn't get into ALttP. And Zelda II was so bad. PH got old really fast too.

Linkjge

Quote from: Hïro on April 04, 2009, 05:16:11 PM
And Zelda II was so bad.

Why?

QuotePH got old really fast too.

Gonna have to agree.

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hïro on April 04, 2009, 05:48:02 PM
i didn't have a gameboy until gba  :(
Neither did I. Now go to eBay and buy Link's Awakening and the Oracle games. baddood;

Hiro

Quote from: TECTRINKET on April 04, 2009, 05:51:33 PM
Neither did I. Now go to eBay and buy Link's Awakening and the Oracle games. baddood;
hey maybe i'll find it at a used game store, and i got birthday money  hocuspocus;

Commander Fuckass

Twilight Princess.

I loved the darkness of the game.
It wsa dark...like my soul  :(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kewn Hunter on April 04, 2009, 09:37:10 PM
Twilight Princess.

I loved the darkness of the game.
It wsa dark...like my soul  :(
its "darkness" was so CHEAP

Samus Aran

Quote from: TECTRINKET on April 04, 2009, 05:51:33 PM

bitch i got Link's Awakening when it was NEW and still been playing it now and then since baddood;

however i now only have the DX version because this fuckmint old friend of mine lost my original copy AND my gameboy pocket because he left them out when i lent them to him and they got stolen

Go Up