September 30, 2024, 02:31:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

my coincidences today

Started by russell, March 26, 2009, 09:42:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

russell

every day I like to notice the bizarre coincidences that occurred. here's today:

- I'm pulling into my garage next to my mom's car, and look at her license plate randomly. I notice she got one of the new nature-background plates, and see the number is VA 555. I glance at my car's clock randomly before getting out, and the time is 5:55.

- This morning, one of the conversations me and my friends had was about the best jimmy john's menu item. I pointed out that #4 has a large proportion of alfalfa sprouts, which are delicious, so it's the best. my friend thought some other sandwich no longer has alfalfa sprouts. earlier today I open my fridge and there's a new little thing of alfalfa sprouts, which do not regularly show up in my fridge

YPrrrr

I was telling my friend today how much I dislike those sprouts and that's partially why I never accompany him to Jimmy John's

Nyerp

its a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAMY2

I was telling my friend today how I don't like Jimmy Johns and never go there even thought it's a block away.    O_0

Bolivian Army

how can you not like jimmy johns  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

FAMY2

I was trying to come up with something different but close to everyone else.     baddood;

YPrrrr

Bolivian Army

Quote from: YPR on March 27, 2009, 09:02:28 AM
Sprouts baddood;

you can just not order them  baddood;

and sprouts are delicious

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bolivian Army on March 27, 2009, 09:19:58 AM
you can just not order them  baddood;

Potbelly's is vastly superior anyway, so I just go there for all my sandwich needs

Veal

Jimmy John's is everywhere here, the only Potbelly's i've been to was in DC. I think it was good, but I'm pretty sure I was too busy being nervous about being in DC to notice.

russell

potbelly's is stupid

jim john's is the freshest subs I've ever had

Travis

i have never seen nor heard of a jimmy john's until now

same with potbelly's except i heard about them before on here lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: wziard on March 27, 2009, 11:32:28 AM
potbelly's is stupid

Why? Their sandwiches are mouthwatering and they have great other items as well

Mettalik

my mom makes me cheese and turkey sandwiches

ME##

I've never had Jimmy John's, in fact, I don't think I've ever seen one.

Go Up