June 30, 2024, 10:29:53 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The 'I hate Lacey' Club

Started by Sam, March 03, 2009, 08:42:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Quote from: guff on March 04, 2009, 06:46:01 PM
don't worry i'm just being a dick  baddood;

I hoped things were going better.   saddood;

And penis.   n_u

bluaki

Can I join? :3
Quote from: Geno on March 04, 2009, 01:33:55 PM
Alright lacey let's make a deal
Go a week without making nothing but intelligent posts and I'll buy you an Xbox Live Arcade game.
starting now.
So, you're basically asking her to go a week without making any posts at all?

The Speaker Of Words

I'd just like to say that I don't like Geno because he's always kissing Sam's ass.

Seriously though, Lacey's posts aren't even that bad. And if you really don't like her, use the ignore feature.

Geno

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on March 04, 2009, 08:41:36 PM
I'd just like to say that I don't like Geno because he's always kissing Sam's ass.

Yeah no
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ezloﺕ

:)

Slim

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on March 04, 2009, 08:41:36 PMSeriously though, Lacey's posts aren't even that bad.

Name one person worse.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

The Speaker Of Words

Quote from: Slim on March 04, 2009, 08:46:23 PM
Name one person worse.

That would be pretty tough but I'm just trying to say that people shouldn't get so worked up over someone's posting style.

Walter

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on March 04, 2009, 08:50:32 PM
That would be pretty tough but I'm just trying to say that people shouldn't get so worked up over someone's posting style.

That's cool. I think we should get worked up over someone's posting style more often.

Hiro

me003

I will not take part in this.   
there's a key person to every group that has to add in the "fuck yeahhs"

part of growing up.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Det in F♯ Major

this topic needs a definite bump.

ban that piece of shit, go go go go go
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

l a c e y

or you know you could ban det.
she's more of a piece of shit than i will ever be.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: lacette on March 23, 2009, 02:40:59 PM
or you know you could ban det.
she's more of a piece of shit than i will ever be.

lacey.
you're a little early, it's not april fools yet, that post doesn't apply yet. try back in like nine days. n______n
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

l a c e y

no i don't do april fools day.
you just sounded like the biggest idiot for writing that..
it was obv. not a joke..

Go Up