May 23, 2024, 01:13:02 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ozzy Osbourne

Started by demonprince, May 28, 2007, 04:47:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

demonprince

Did anyone get his new CD?  navi;
Its pretty awesome.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=glbHnKWDnDU ; I don't want to stop.  fap;

Bushy

I saw this on Wrestling a few weeks ago...
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

SBKT

The only thing I know about Ozzy is he had a show. His daughter is in Japan or something, and the show was hilarious.

She had to clean up in a Sex hotel. awesome;

Samus Aran

I was never a huge Black Sabbath OR Ozzy Osbourne fan, and since he sucks ass compared to what he used to be, I really don't like his new work much. It's bearable, though...certainly more so than many other bands.

Houdini

I don't like Ozzy, but I like Black Sabbath. However, it should be noted that Ozzy contributed almost nothing to Black Sabbath - Tony Iommi wrote all the music and Geezer Butler wrote all the lyrics.

SBKT

Quote from: Houdini on May 28, 2007, 08:12:41 PM
I don't like Ozzy, but I like Black Sabbath. However, it should be noted that Ozzy contributed almost nothing to Black Sabbath - Tony Iommi wrote all the music and Geezer Butler wrote all the lyrics.
Ozzy is only popular for biting the head off a bat. He thought it was fake.

Samus Aran

Well at least Ozzy contributed some nice harmonica work on "The Wizard."  v;

Houdini

Quote from: Kaz on May 28, 2007, 08:16:05 PM

Well at least Ozzy contributed some nice harmonica work on "The Wizard."  v;
He should play the harmonica a lot more. It'd almost make his solo stuff worth listening to.

Morning_Glory

Ozzy's only good solo work was when Randy was still alive.

Houdini

Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 28, 2007, 09:47:22 PM
Yeah, Randy actually knew a bit about music. Every guitarist he's had since Randy died just knows how to shred.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Houdini on May 28, 2007, 09:58:31 PM
Yeah, Randy actually knew a bit about music. Every guitarist he's had since Randy died just knows how to shred.

Did you see his performance at the VH1 Rock Honors award? Zak did way too many pinch harmonics, completly overboard. Not to mention, his wah sound on the Crazy Train solo was fuckin' horrible.

Houdini

Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 28, 2007, 10:01:54 PM

Did you see his performance at the VH1 Rock Honors award? Zak did way too many pinch harmonics, completly overboard. Not to mention, his wah sound on the Crazy Train solo was fuckin' horrible.
I'm not sure if I've seen that, but Zak is pretty overrated. I don't really like Black Label Society, either.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Houdini on May 28, 2007, 10:11:00 PM

I'm not sure if I've seen that, but Zak is pretty overrated. I don't really like Black Label Society, either.

Never bothered with them.

Oh, and trust me, you don't want to see it. ugly;

Houdini

Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 28, 2007, 10:13:46 PM
Quote from: Houdini on May 28, 2007, 10:11:00 PM

Never bothered with them.

Oh, and trust me, you don't want to see it. ugly;
Too late, now I'm curious. Set sail for Youtube!

Houdini

You weren't kidding about the pinch harmonics. How many effects does he have on, anyway? It sounds like he's fucking around with one of those all-purpose pedals for the first time at Guitar Center.

Go Up