June 30, 2024, 06:21:07 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm going to die from lung cancer.

Started by l a c e y , January 02, 2009, 06:12:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Quote from: Hiro on January 03, 2009, 12:04:31 AM
Lacey, maybe that's because you were "lol i smoked weed i'm hi lol"

no not at all

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: heltar on January 02, 2009, 11:52:57 PM
What I've found with most people is that the first time blazing you don't get very high, because your body doesn't know how to metabolize the THC.
Well if I ever do it again, it'll probably be cooked into something.

smoking anything is inherently stupid

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Lozal

Alright, time to write out something I've been meaning to write out for a long time now.

Lacey,

You are a complete and utter dumbass. Just so you know, we don't think very highly of those who do drugs and smoke. You're retarded to begin with, anyway. How stupid can you be to purposely harm yourself by using cannabis, cigarettes, and likely soon "harder" drugs? You're killing your body with carcinogens and fucking tar. You say that you're going to wait until you get older to worry about your health? By that time, you'll probably be dead because of all the harmful chemicals you put into your body. Quite honestly, I won't be surprised if you end up on drugs such as heroin, crack, etc. You're an idiot for even thinking about purposely putting this shit into your system. I'm sure there's something else on which you'd rather be spending your money, such as a Lil Wayne CD or some other shit like that. Though I abhor that music, I'd rather see you spend your money on that than some bullshit like this.

Secondly, I don't think you seriously understand the truth of autism. Not all people that are autistic are mentally retarded. There's a difference, dumbass, look it up. I'm friends with several people with autism and I don't take it lightly that you can say bullshit about all of them without even knowing the reality of it.

Overall, I don't see why you're still here on this forum other than to make us laugh. This is the greatest example yet of illustrating your stupidity to the forum. Do us all a favor and get your stupid ass out of here.

You probably won't read this, however, as I know you're the one person who "ignores" me here.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

superclucky

Smoking causes aging. </3

I never smoked, I think.

Though I wouldn't mind using a bong with ganja.  cjlubdoods;
kewns are smelly

l a c e y

i read that.
and im not ignoring you..
and i jsut download his music from the net.
seriously though like calm down.
im just joking around i know not all autistic people are retarded.
and all gays arent bad.
but yah the most id try would be like e or like shrooms.

Lozal

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 01:04:02 AM
i read that.
and im not ignoring you..
and i jsut download his music from the net.
seriously though like calm down.
im just joking around i know not all autistic people are retarded.
and all gays arent bad.
but yah the most id try would be like e or like shrooms.

Alright; either way, I'd rather see you buy an album or something else than spend your money on drugs.

You didn't seem to understand about neither autistic people nor gays; you've made plenty of references of being serious about your comments. If you're using sarcasm, you aren't very good at using it.

If you say that the most you'd try would be shrooms (which like all other drugs have their own effects), you're most likely wrong. Once you try one drug, you want to try others to get the same high. These are of higher intensity. Marijuana in itself is a gateway drug; if you become addicted to these "minor" drugs, there's no doubt that you'll be on harder ones.

superclucky

Quote from: Travis's Best Friend on January 03, 2009, 01:11:15 AM
Alright; either way, I'd rather see you buy an album or something else than spend your money on drugs.

You didn't seem to understand about neither autistic people nor gays; you've made plenty of references of being serious about your comments. If you're using sarcasm, you aren't very good at using it.

If you say that the most you'd try would be shrooms (which like all other drugs have their own effects), you're most likely wrong. Once you try one drug, you want to try others to get the same high. These are of higher intensity. Marijuana in itself is a gateway drug; if you become addicted to these "minor" drugs, there's no doubt that you'll be on harder ones.
i thought it was proven that marijuana wasn't a gateway drug

Also I want to do shrooms so fucking bad. :'(
But my mindset would totally fuck shit up and give me a bad trip probably.

GOD I FUCKING WANT TO EXPERIMENT WITH IT.
kewns are smelly

l a c e y

Quote from: Travis's Best Friend on January 03, 2009, 01:11:15 AM

well i wasnt being sarcastic i was just joking around amusing myself..
and i seriously wouldn't try anything other than that.
i've had to many bad experiences with other people and drugs that i prefer not to talk about.
i know what they do to you.

Lozal

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2009, 01:13:31 AM
i thought it was proven that marijuana wasn't a gateway drug
I'm not sure; the website I've seen have all said that it is, in fact, a gateway drug.
Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 01:14:53 AM
well i wasnt being sarcastic i was just joking around amusing myself..
and i seriously wouldn't try anything other than that.
i've had to many bad experiences with other people and drugs that i prefer not to talk about.
i know what they do to you.

Well, if you say so. It's still insulting to people to say stuff like you said before.

I hope that you don't end up on harder stuff. I hope that you have enough self-control to stop yourself if you get the urge.

l a c e y

yah i know it's insulting.
it's just annoying when people call me dumb and stuff and always correct my grammer and whatever.
so i just retaliate i guess idk.

and i can control myself.

Lozal

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 01:18:36 AM
yah i know it's insulting.
it's just annoying when people call me dumb and stuff and always correct my grammer and whatever.
so i just retaliate i guess idk.

and i can control myself.
We don't correct it because we don't like you; we correct it because we're used to being around people who constantly type using grammatically correct sentence structures. We'd prefer if you typed the same as us; I know grammatically incorrect sentences bother me a lot because I'm not used to seeing otherwise.

Either way, throwing back something such as making fun of gays or autistic people isn't an acceptable way to retaliate against what we say about your grammar. Neither is calling someone ugly, telling someone to "shave their mustache" (lol), or calling someone fat.

l a c e y

who did i call fat?
and i was making fun of gays causse that tyler kid is an annoying little asshole sorry.

Hippopo

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 01:24:26 AM
who did i call fat?
and i was making fun of gays causse that tyler kid is an annoying little asshole sorry.

That's no reason to make fun of gays.

And Tyler is not annoying, nor is he an asshole.  He's a very very very respectable, kind, and decent human being.  He's one of the best members Boyah has, and that's NO way to treat him.

l a c e y

Quote from: Hippo on January 03, 2009, 01:28:25 AM
That's no reason to make fun of gays.

And Tyler is not annoying, nor is he an asshole.  He's a very very very respectable, kind, and decent human being.  He's one of the best members Boyah has, and that's NO way to treat him.

kay no what fuck you.
you have no idea what im even talking about.

Go Up