September 27, 2024, 06:22:27 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

This is Random, But...

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 28, 2008, 12:17:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: reefer on October 28, 2008, 12:44:56 AM
Carpet in your old room rules

Yeah, we had that put in throughout the house a couple years ago. Cost a ton of money for the design on it, and we had to live in our basement for three days, with every single piece of furniture down there. It was a pain. >.<

I like the new house better though. I've always wanted a house designed like this one, for whatever reason. And it has a pool.

Hiro

I wish i had carpet instead of a terrible wood floor

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Hiro on October 28, 2008, 12:46:11 AM
My mom decides what my room looks like :( and then my twin gets to redo hers every year and my older sister has her room all how she wants it, she even painted a giant tree on a wall and one wall is a color my mom hates

Whoa, really? Our old house had a tree painted on the wall in one room.

Also, what color does your mom hate?

Hiro

Blue-green. It's one o my favorite colors but i'm not allowed ._.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Hiro on October 28, 2008, 12:49:36 AM
Blue-green. It's one o my favorite colors but i'm not allowed ._.

Burn your mother's room down. doodella;

Hiro

Nah, hers is the shittiest o them all. It actually makes her cry sometimes. It's really really bad and has been that way for a few years.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Hiro on October 28, 2008, 12:52:04 AM
Nah, hers is the shittiest o them all. It actually makes her cry sometimes. It's really really bad and has been that way for a few years.

So why doesn't she re-do it?

Also, if your mother seriously cries over her room, then you and I can relate. My mother once cried because she thought someone cut her birthday cake. baddood;

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: reefer on October 28, 2008, 12:38:49 AM
Mens rooms are less decorative, womens sometimes are very decorative.
That's silly.

Hiro

It's not even the same, you'd have to see the thing, It's terrible. We don't have the money to do that. It's not that It's just ugly, It's that It's not a finished room. there's tile glue for the floor, It's filled with shit junk, and one wall has no drywall on one side.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Hiro on October 28, 2008, 12:56:19 AM
It's not even the same, you'd have to see the thing, It's terrible. We don't have the money to do that. It's not that It's just ugly, It's that It's not a finished room. there's tile glue for the floor, It's filled with shit junk, and one wall has no drywall on one side.

Wow, that sounds terrible. I can see why your mother would cry over it. doodthing;

Hiro

Okay, here's the story. My mom and step dad decided to move to the city so they could make more money. So they buy this house without even looking at it because It's next door to my uncle and he told them to. It's in a bad neighborhood and is total crap, so we decide to renovate it. So we live in my grandma's 2 bedroom apartment for 6 months,  untill the house is at least livable. Well, we got around a third or less o the way through doing it (on our own btw) and we run out of money. That's one little portion of my life.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Hiro on October 28, 2008, 01:02:44 AM
Okay, here's the story. My mom and step dad decided to move to the city so they could make more money. So they buy this house without even looking at it because It's next door to my uncle and he told them to. It's in a bad neighborhood and is total crap, so we decide to renovate it. So we live in my grandma's 2 bedroom apartment for 6 months,  untill the house is at least livable. Well, we got around a third or less o the way through doing it (on our own btw) and we run out of money. That's one little portion of my life.

That's sad. Sorry to hear.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Hiro on October 28, 2008, 12:56:19 AM
Didn't you say your twin gets to redo his/her room all the time?

Hiro

Yeah she does. She paints it a new color, gets new things for the walls, a new blanket, and rearranges her furniture every year or so

Go Up