October 05, 2024, 11:30:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games you played with your parents

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, October 22, 2008, 05:20:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

My dad tries to play games with me, but he always gets too confused if the game isn't something acient like the original Donkey Kong or Galaga or something. He's played Halo a bit with me, which is really fun, and has played alot of Wii Sports with me and my family.
When I grow up and have children, I look forward to playing videogames with them. I think that playing video games with your kids is actually pretty healthy, as it can be a really good bonding experience.

LCK

I once attempted to get my dad to play Goldeneye with me, but he couldn't comprehend it one bit. We had other ways of bonding.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: reefer on October 22, 2008, 09:39:39 AM
SMB3

we never had an NES, but we did play this on the SNES (the little mario collection whose name I seem to have forgotten...)

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 23, 2008, 05:54:01 AM
we never had an NES, but we did play this on the SNES (the little mario collection whose name I seem to have forgotten...)

Super Mario All Stars
You're a shitty nintendo fanboy

ME##

I tried playing Halo once with my mom, she didn't understand what to do at all.  She wasn't completely terrible in Katamary Damacy though.

noodle_976

also, when I first got my steam account, I tried to teach my dad to play half-life 2: lost coast, and he kept forgetting to move the mouse to turn around and stuff :D He couldn't even get to the fisherman to move on with the game   v;

Feynman

Gamer dads are more annoying than awesome. Think about it.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bassir on October 23, 2008, 03:38:17 PM
Gamer dads are more annoying than awesome. Think about it.
Yeah, that's pretty much true

superclucky

Quote from: Tomboh on October 22, 2008, 05:27:58 PM
my parents are ancient and never play anything with me
oh same
except my parents are young
kewns are smelly

KonohaShinobi

UnagiPower

strongbad

Lotos

Super Mario All-Stars.  I usually watched my dad play the games.  It was VERY entertaining to me.

Customrobo13

My parents play Rock Band with my brother and I.
My mom sings on hard, and my dad can do Bass on easy or play the drums on easy.

don't let's

My mom liked Dr. Mario, Tetris, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country, and a few other ones too.

Go Up