September 27, 2024, 10:29:01 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah has changed too much.

Started by Samus Aran, October 20, 2008, 12:19:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Beta

Gladdy on boyah?

I don't see that happenign anytime soon

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: TRANSIST SECT on October 20, 2008, 04:07:29 PM
Gladdy on boyah?

I don't see that happenign anytime soon
dont talk like you know him boy
:)

strongbad

I've been a member since June '07, but I didn't post actively untill about December that same year. I think that Boyah started to change when I joined. Honestly, I think that Boyah would be much more enjoyable if Nsider was still around. Nsider 2 isn't even close to the same thing, and it just isn't satisfying raiding such a shitty forum.

Also bring back the NSFW board baddood;

Det in F♯ Major

insultdood;

anyways i really don't know what you guys are talking about because i've only been here for 2+ months, but reading this thread makes me sad  :(
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Samus Aran

Nyerp

The alleged "downfall" was probably caused by people who think they've changed.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Nyerp on October 20, 2008, 07:34:48 PM
The alleged "downfall" was probably caused by people who think they've changed.
explain

Nyerp

Quote from: Cam on October 20, 2008, 07:53:44 PM
explain

"omg i'm going through changes i need to post less/differently"

sound familiar?

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Nyerp on October 20, 2008, 07:55:55 PM
"omg i'm going through changes i need to post less/differently"

sound familiar?
i see what you're getting at

Thyme

Himu

Sam

I only used Powerspike for the arcade. >.>

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Nyerp partially has a point, but I still agree with Kaz.

Daphnia

It's not just boyeh. The 4chan mentality ruined the entire internet. :'(

Go Up