September 28, 2024, 04:21:17 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT CAN YOU DO

Started by Daddy, October 05, 2008, 06:45:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

What big people things can you do

Cook
20 (16.7%)
Clean
23 (19.2%)
Do laundry
20 (16.7%)
Drive
17 (14.2%)
Balance a checkbook
11 (9.2%)
BUDGET FOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD
10 (8.3%)
Taxes >:(
9 (7.5%)
Pai Bills
10 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: skylark on October 05, 2008, 06:51:20 PM
motor bike!

quiet, you're ruining my plan of me driving her everywhere >:(
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Hiro

It's common for people to say "you" instead of "people"

Houdini

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 07:41:55 PM
It depends on the context. In the context we're talking about here it's just confusing to say "you".

Skylark

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 07:41:55 PM

I don't see how "you" in this case could be exchangeable with people

that is like me saying

"I didn't know you washed dishes"

but you are supposed to understand I am not talking about you but about people in general.
the book of right on

russell

the only ones I have no experience in are doing household budget and doing taxes but I'm pretty sure I could figure out a budget pretty easily and muddle my way through taxes.

Kalahari Inkantation

so let's try this with people in place of you
Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 07:21:00 PM
I wasn't aware people made motor bikes... But that's probably just because i'm a tool, right?
what :|

Geno

i can do all that and take away happyness from children
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

I don't see how that doesn't make perfect sense

Skylark

Quote from: TECTRON on October 05, 2008, 07:48:29 PM
so let's try this with people in place of youwhat :|

People makes sense there, but putting 'you' there when is talking directly to me makes it appear as if he is directing it to me. So that he is not just talking about the general population's ability to make motor bikes, but my personal ability.
the book of right on

Hiro

How about we stop arguing about nonsensical bullshit

Samus Aran

I can balance a checkbook, clean, do laundry, and drive. Among other adult things. yes;

Nyerp

The Speaker Of Words

Go Up