September 27, 2024, 12:26:30 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Define a Boyager - Hiro

Started by YPrrrr, August 18, 2008, 12:04:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which description fits Hiro best?

Poser
2 (5.4%)
Loner
7 (18.9%)
Jock
0 (0%)
Emo/Scene
0 (0%)
Druggie
0 (0%)
Skater
0 (0%)
Girly Girl/Pretty Boy
0 (0%)
Gangster/Wigga
0 (0%)
Visionary
0 (0%)
Hipster
0 (0%)
Nerd
3 (8.1%)
Artist
0 (0%)
Hippie
0 (0%)
Indie
2 (5.4%)
Normal
5 (13.5%)
Preppy
0 (0%)
Metalhead
0 (0%)
Attention Whore
10 (27%)
Drama Queen
8 (21.6%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Go Down

superclucky

Quoteand what would that something be?

being indie
QuoteI won't become "indie" because I want to be?  baddood;

that'll just make you a poser  baddood;
kewns are smelly

Hiro

Quote from: Clucky on October 05, 2008, 02:28:33 PM
being indie
I said "Being indie" ?

Quote from: Clucky on October 05, 2008, 02:28:33 PM
that'll just make you a poser  baddood;
I'll be a poser and never become indie if I want to....?
So if you want something, you'll never get it, is that what you're saying?

Skylark

You were talking about your ideal facial hair and how it was a soul patch because many a now, I don't remember if the word was hipster or some way to identify an indie person but it was one of the too

So basically, your choice in facial hair was sort of aimed to make yourself more of a hipster. Do you remember this? It was at lunch I remember it quite well. You said in a few years you would be a hipster

No, I think I know you better than the majority of boyah because I have actually experienced what it is like to talk and be around you. Talk to you A LOT for a few months.
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: skylark on October 05, 2008, 03:02:11 PM
You were talking about your ideal facial hair and how it was a soul patch because many a now, I don't remember if the word was hipster or some way to identify an indie person but it was one of the too

So basically, your choice in facial hair was sort of aimed to make yourself more of a hipster. Do you remember this? It was at lunch I remember it quite well. You said in a few years you would be a hipster
I said that I have a feeling that when I'm old, I'll be a hipster.

Quote from: skylark on October 05, 2008, 03:02:11 PM
No, I think I know you better than the majority of boyah because I have actually experienced what it is like to talk and be around you. Talk to you A LOT for a few months.
Doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Skylark

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 03:07:10 PM
I said that I have a feeling that when I'm old, I'll be a hipster.
Doesn't seem to have made a difference.

But you didn't say that. You said it was your plan to be a hipster. Not that it would just happen but that it was your choice that when you were older you would be a hipster. :) There is a difference

I don't think so I think I understand you on a fundamental level and we've had this conversation before a few months back.
the book of right on

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

Quote from: skylark on October 05, 2008, 03:09:25 PM
But you didn't say that. You said it was your plan to be a hipster. Not that it would just happen but that it was your choice that when you were older you would be a hipster. :) There is a difference

I don't think so I think I understand you on a fundamental level and we've had this conversation before a few months back.
Okay, think what you think but don't be telling everyone else stuff like you're some kind of expert that they all think you are.

Skylark

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 03:14:35 PM
Okay, think what you think but don't be telling everyone else stuff like you're some kind of expert that they all think you are.

I hardly understood that sentence but okay. I'm not an expert but I have an opinion and that's all that I am sharing :)
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: TECTRON on October 05, 2008, 03:14:09 PM
drama queen and nerd baddood;
yeah okay that's fine.

If I'm a drama queen it's because I have lived with them my whole life.

Houdini

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 03:15:27 PM
yeah okay that's fine.

If I'm a drama queen it's because I have lived with them my whole life.
Yeah, I'm only a serial killer because I've lived with serial killers all my life. Don't blame me, blame them.

Hiro

Quote from: skylark on October 05, 2008, 03:15:11 PM
I hardly understood that sentence but okay. I'm not an expert but I have an opinion and that's all that I am sharing :)
But the thing is, when you give an opinion, they all think it's the truth, since you're the only one who knows me irl.

Quote from: Houdini on October 05, 2008, 03:16:34 PM
Yeah, I'm only a serial killer because I've lived with serial killers all my life. Don't blame me, blame them.
Well, living with serial killers could definitely help that along.
Why do you insist on disagreeing with me on every possible thing?

Skylark

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 03:19:53 PM
But the thing is, when you give an opinion, they all think it's the truth, since you're the only one who knows me irl.

Well, that's unfortunate.
He probably disagrees with your because you're disagreeable. And in this case because you aren't owning up to something that is your fault, not the fault of your sisters
the book of right on

Houdini

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 03:19:53 PM
It's simple, really. The fundamentals of your personality and way of life clash with mine. It hurts me to see people adopt mindsets that make them deeply unhappy and I suffer the delusion that I can make the world a better place by spreading my opinion.

Quote from: skylark on October 05, 2008, 03:22:37 PM
He probably disagrees with your because you're disagreeable. And in this case because you aren't owning up to something that is your fault, not the fault of your sisters
Also this. You steadfastly refuse to consider even for a moment that maybe you're wrong.

Hiro

Quote from: Houdini on October 05, 2008, 03:25:29 PM
It's simple, really. The fundamentals of your personality and way of life clash with mine. It hurts me to see people adopt mindsets that make them deeply unhappy and I suffer the delusion that I can make the world a better place by spreading my opinion.
My mindset doesn't really make me unhappy, it's other people that make me unhappy.

Houdini

Quote from: Hiro. on October 05, 2008, 03:27:06 PM
My mindset doesn't really make me unhappy, it's other people that make me unhappy.
See, that's the core flaw of your mindset. You are convinced that everything wrong with your life is someone else's fault. You could be closer to happiness if you would just own up to your own faults and try to come to terms with the people around you.

Go Up