October 05, 2024, 11:28:52 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games you would never play again after you beat them:

Started by Nyerp, August 03, 2008, 08:49:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

YPrrrr

Garahe

That one game that had that one character who died
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, God of War [Any of them really], and maybe others.   The only games I've ever really replayed have been Metroid/Metroid Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion... I need to find Super Metroid somewhere. :(

wawi

Quote from: ME86 on August 04, 2008, 09:45:19 AM
Kingdom Hearts

I was so close to beating that game and then my save got erased :( I didn't feel like playing it again

ME##

Quote from: Akiba on August 04, 2008, 09:55:20 AM
I was so close to beating that game and then my save got erased :( I didn't feel like playing it again

I never beat it lol, I tried playing it again after Kingdom Hearts II came out but it felt clunky and slow so I just gave up. goonish

And my memory card corrupted itself when I was playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, I was like five missions away from completing it. :'(

wawi

Quote from: ME86 on August 04, 2008, 10:02:10 AM
I never beat it lol, I tried playing it again after Kingdom Hearts II came out but it felt clunky and slow so I just gave up. goonish

I liked going to visit Winnie the Pooh :(

strongbad

Pretty much any game without multiplayer or something like that.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Cookie

Pretty much every game. Except for Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Gunatlet Legends, Time Splitters, and A Bards Tale.

Kalahari Inkantation

UnagiPower

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on August 04, 2008, 04:23:22 PM
Pretty much every game. Except for Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Gunatlet Legends, Time Splitters, and A Bards Tale.

all shitty

Go Up