October 06, 2024, 01:27:54 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Soul Calibur IV

Started by Geno, July 24, 2008, 06:31:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Who else can't wait for it  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

i will buy it but i can fully wait

YPrrrr

Not wasting 60 bucks on a fighting game.

That's my brother's job

Kalahari Inkantation

I probably won't. The only fighting game that I really like is Smash Bros. baddood;

NOA_Haunted

I really dont like fighters..

Commander Fuckass

July 24, 2008, 09:35:34 PM #5 Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 09:59:19 PM by Harvey Dent
Im probably gonna wait and get it for my birthday.
Also fuck ya you get to play as Amy
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

July 25, 2008, 08:44:24 AM #6 Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 11:46:48 AM by Thief888
will buy

Smash Bros., Guilty Gear, and Soul Caliber are really the only fighters I enjoy.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on July 25, 2008, 08:44:24 AM
will buy

Smash Bros., Guilty Gear, and Soul Caliber are really the only fighters I enjoy.
bitch street fighter iii is the only good fighter

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: NIGGER LOVER on July 25, 2008, 02:08:01 PM

street fighter 2 turbo, faggot.

Geno

I also can't wait for Street Fighter IV
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

sure y naut

Placebo Headwound

ok well its out

Is it just me or are the only people you ever fight online Kilik, Cervantes, Rapheal, and Taki abusers?

UnagiPower

i only feel like wasting money on one fighting game, and I'm not sure if i should get soul calibur IV, Mortal Kombat vs. DC, or street fighter IV.  doodthing;

YPrrrr

Quote from: UnagiPower on July 31, 2008, 07:40:49 AM
i only feel like wasting money on one fighting game, and I'm not sure if i should get soul calibur IV, Mortal Kombat vs. DC, or street fighter IV.  doodthing;
Don't get Mortal Kombat vs DC at least...

I'd say Street Fighter IV of the above choices

UnagiPower

ok since SFIV comes out next year-ish  i bought soul calibur iv

lol i got a perfect in some player match by being cheap with lizardman

ok imma go unlock me apprentice

Go Up