September 29, 2024, 08:27:16 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Star wars the force unleashed.

Started by The spy who loves you, July 21, 2008, 09:10:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

Who's getting it?What version are you looking forward to most?

I'm actually looking forward to the Wii version most, since I don't have a 360 yet.

Also I'm confused by developer interviews,some stuff they say makes it seems like they're trying to make a non canonical game that would fit in the canon, but other times it seems as if they're actually treating it like a star wars movie.

So is it or is it not canonical?

Hiro

baddood;

Go away.

[spoiler]But yes, it is canon[/spoiler]

ncba93ivyase

and don't get a 360

And I want no version.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The spy who loves you

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2008, 09:11:18 PM
and don't get a 360

And I want no version.
Just because you have really shitty taste in video games doesn't mean he shouldn't get a 360
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

Yes. Release date. Wii version.

Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2008, 09:14:12 PM
Just because you have really shitty taste in video games doesn't mean he shouldn't get a 360

it sucks

Geno

Quote from: Bassir on July 21, 2008, 09:15:31 PM
it sucks
Says the guy who owns a Wii  doodthing;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Bassir on July 21, 2008, 09:15:31 PM
it sucks
I don't have a gaming pc btw.

I can't wait to force choke a wookie.

Geno

Quote from: Banjo on July 21, 2008, 09:20:40 PM

Get a 360 cam so we can play together with good online play unlike the Wii where there's no voice.  :(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Banjo on July 21, 2008, 09:20:40 PM

Get a gaming PC, twat.

You can get one for about $100 more than a 360, it'll keep on getting games unlike the 360, it has free online play unlike the 360, most players aren't 12 years old unlike the 360, games are $10 cheaper than those on the 360, most games support keyboard/mouse and controllers unlike the 360, you can do much more than a 360, etc.\

Also, 360 has no exclusives.

Geno knows nothing about games and tries too hard to justify his purchase of the worst console in the past 8 years.
Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2008, 09:21:37 PM
Get a 360 cam so we can play together with good online play unlike the Wii where there's no voice.  :(
Get a PC Cam so we can play together with FREE, GOOD online play unlike the 360

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2008, 09:27:03 PM
Geno knows nothing about games and tries too hard to justify his purchase of the worst console in the past 8 years.
But everyone knows you have the worst taste in games on the internet so why would anyone listen to you  :|

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2008, 09:28:56 PM
But everyone knows you have the worst taste in games on the internet so why would anyone listen to you  :|

You played World of Warcraft for 4 years.

You're the last one that should ever complain about my gaming tastes.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2008, 09:27:03 PM
Get a gaming PC, twat.

You can get one for about $100 more than a 360, it'll keep on getting games unlike the 360, it has free online play unlike the 360, most players aren't 12 years old unlike the 360, games are $10 cheaper than those on the 360, most games support keyboard/mouse and controllers unlike the 360, you can do much more than a 360, etc.\

Also, 360 has no exclusives.

You make a valid point.

But I'm not sure I'd buy one just yet.

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2008, 09:30:54 PM
You played World of Warcraft for 4 years.

You're the last one that should ever complain about my gaming tastes.
So what if I play world of warcraft. It's the best MMO right now and not even you can deny that.
You should just stop right now Lawlz.  baddood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2008, 09:33:46 PM
So what if I play world of warcraft. It's the best MMO right now and not even you can deny that.
You should just stop right now Lawlz.  baddood;
List of good MMOs:

--------------
That'd be like saying orange shit is better than green shit. Regardless, it's all just some funky shit and nobody likes it unless they're into shit.

Go Up