September 27, 2024, 04:23:49 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official E3 topic

Started by Feynman, July 13, 2008, 09:45:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

greg400

Quote from: Lawlz on July 14, 2008, 07:42:56 PM
D) Completely right. thumbup;

Nintendo has become retarded and they're about as bad as they were the 64 bit gen.
No, Nintendo has kept the quality level they have always had. If you think that Super Mario Galaxy has less amount of quality then Super Mario Bros 3 then you are retarded. Sure Super Mario Bros 3 is a great game but the different levels of quality there are astounding.

Also you fagits turned yet another thread into a flame war about GOTY, which system is the best or why you dislike a company. Good job.

Also Rawl, Mario Kart's wifi was not horrible it was far from it. Brawl's isn't that bad either when you are playing against someone with a good connection.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Amigo on July 14, 2008, 07:45:25 PM
I love this man. wub;  They know that they could put : no quality, crappy online, and horrible controls; and people would still buy it.
even the vc controller feels awful in my hands :'(
Quote from: greg400 on July 14, 2008, 07:54:16 PMIf you think that Super Mario Galaxy has less amount of quality then Super Mario Bros 3 then you are retarded. Sure Super Mario Bros 3 is a great game but the different levels of quality there are astounding.

Super Mario World > Super Mario Bros 3 > Sunshine>>>>>>>> Galaxy=64

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Amigo on July 14, 2008, 07:52:24 PM
I don't think one has all of them, but there are games that have two or one. Brawl has horrible online as well as Mariokart, Warioware is just a bunch of cheap crap put together, Pokemon Battle Revolution was a rip-off, wii fit is just useless, and the wi-fi in general sucks.

rofl, yes, Brawl's wifi was bad but the others were great. And PBR sucked, that is a fact.

greg400

Quote from: Lawlz on July 14, 2008, 07:56:47 PM
Super Mario World > Super Mario Bros 3 > Sunshine>>>>>>>> Galaxy=64
lol

Go back and play sunshine if you want to really learn about fucking shit controls.

The amount of polish put into Galaxy is unprecedented for games in the past. So much so that it is impossible for the past Mario games to reach that which makes sense. Have you even played Galaxy? Because I sure as hell had more fun with it than I did with Super Mario Bros 3.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: greg400 on July 14, 2008, 08:11:23 PM
lol

Go back and play sunshine if you want to really learn about fucking shit controls.

The amount of polish put into Galaxy is unprecedented for games in the past. So much so that it is impossible for the past Mario games to reach that which makes sense. Have you even played Galaxy? Because I sure as hell had more fun with it than I did with Super Mario Bros 3.
I had more control issues with Galaxy than Sunshine.

The camera often gets above Mario and I'll start moving forward, then the camera twists and i can't figure out WHICH DAMN WAY I'M GOING BECAUSE THE CONTROLS ARE GETTING ALL MESSED UP BECAUSE THE CAMERA WON'T WORK RIGHT

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on July 14, 2008, 08:14:11 PM
I had more control issues with Galaxy than Sunshine.

The camera often gets above Mario and I'll start moving forward, then the camera twists and i can't figure out WHICH DAMN WAY I'M GOING BECAUSE THE CONTROLS ARE GETTING ALL MESSED UP BECAUSE THE CAMERA WON'T WORK RIGHT

You must be playing it upside down because I have never had a problem with it.

Placebo Headwound

This is now Mario discussion.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Thief888 on July 14, 2008, 08:19:40 PM
This is now Mario discussion.

No, it's vidya discussion, but it also has to do with e3

C.Mongler

Konoha I must ask, are you really that amazing of a troll or are these your actual thoughts.

If its the latter, then HOLY SHIT LOL

Nyerp

I didn't like Sunshine.

C.Mongler

Lawlz I think our taste on Mario games is all we have in common.

Lets use this thread to find more things we have in common. Lawlz do you enjoy Crispex cereal?

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 14, 2008, 09:27:51 PM
Lawlz I think our taste on Mario games is all we have in common.

Lets use this thread to find more things we have in common. Lawlz do you enjoy Crispex cereal?

let's keep it on topic guys, post Nintendo E3 expections or something.

C.Mongler

Quote from: C.C. on July 14, 2008, 09:28:56 PM
let's keep it on topic guys, post Nintendo E3 expections or something.

get out minimod :|

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 14, 2008, 09:32:32 PM
get out minimod :|
I'm not trying to get this locked, so either post something e3 related or make a thread about your other needs in the designated board, until Nintendo presents their conference tomorrow morning.

Go Up