June 23, 2024, 12:51:21 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fun fact thread

Started by The artist formally known, June 06, 2008, 01:27:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: skylark-e on June 12, 2008, 07:39:18 PM
Most nights when the sun goes down I like to ride around.

I just like to put on my music and retreat to my thoughts in the dark.

Skylark

It's impossible for me too -- I have loud brothers but they're alright. I have a rooftop I can access from my room and nothing is better than that.
the book of right on

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: houdini on June 12, 2008, 04:27:01 PM
It was short last time you posted a picture.
I had a good 5 to 6 inches

Socks

Quote from: skylark-e on June 12, 2008, 07:46:15 PM
I have a rooftop I can access from my room and nothing is better than that.

I can imagine. I live next to a pretty big park and there's this rock cliff on the river bank that I like to climb to the top of. There's one tree up there and just enough area to sit and relax with feet hanging over the water. I love to just go up there and take in the breathtaking view and ambiance of nature all round me as I spark one.

Skylark

Uh, that sounds like it beats mine.

I can smoke at home easy but I really enjoy going out somewhere else to smoke, I'm not sure why. Preferably without a car. skate there or something. Walk. I just prefer it.
the book of right on

Socks

June 12, 2008, 08:19:19 PM #140 Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 08:27:48 PM by Socks
Quote from: skylark-e on June 12, 2008, 08:13:15 PM
I can smoke at home easy but I really enjoy going out somewhere else to smoke, I'm not sure why. Preferably without a car. skate there or something. Walk. I just prefer it.

Same here. It gives me a chance to take in everything around me slowly and it becomes almost surreal and infinitely amazing each sigh, action and thought.

Skylark

Yes! You become so much more conscience of yourself, of your body your feeelings your mind and of everything else around you. I love that.
the book of right on

LCK

Quote from: Lala on June 12, 2008, 07:42:10 PM
I love the rain.  It makes me feel relaxed and safe for some reason.
Oh god Hime, so do I.
I love heavy rain, and thunderstorms. So serene and relaxing...

oh yea

I love taking lone drives at night on the back roads just blaring my music with the windows open going about 85 mph.

Daddy

Driving slower than 25 mph annoys the fuck out of me.  I need to be going at least 35 or I start going crazy, so this results in me speeding quite often.

V

Quote from: Socks on June 12, 2008, 08:05:46 PM
I can imagine. I live next to a pretty big park and there's this rock cliff on the river bank that I like to climb to the top of. There's one tree up there and just enough area to sit and relax with feet hanging over the water. I love to just go up there and take in the breathtaking view and ambiance of nature all round me as I spark one.
You make smoking seem like it's a form of art or something. VDood;

ME##

Quote from: JMV on June 13, 2008, 08:48:16 AM
Driving slower than 25 mph annoys the fuck out of me.  I need to be going at least 35 or I start going crazy, so this results in me speeding quite often.

That annoys me too.  O_0

And I'd say that I speed most of the time too.  befuddlement

Wrench

Something in my stomach hasn't been settling well for the past 20 minutes. gonk;
I enjoy but do not own the Super Monkey Ball series.

superclucky

Quote from: Trevor on June 12, 2008, 08:46:15 PM
Oh god Hime, so do I.
I love heavy rain, and thunderstorms. So serene and relaxing...

I like it when it's raining just when you're about to go to sleep. I just open my windows since it's protected by some thingy that doesn't allow the win in, but it allows the cool breeze to come in.

uh also i like to stick my face out of the window at midnight in a car that goes like 60 mph+ at some lonely street with lots of street lights :0
kewns are smelly

Ringo

I prefer to spend my time off aimlessly wandering around downtown for hours at a time in introspective thought.

The artist formally known

Quote from: V on June 13, 2008, 08:49:29 AM
You make smoking seem like it's a form of art or something. VDood;
Smoking is an art for white people  befuddlement

Go Up