September 25, 2024, 05:40:44 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The semiofficial Castlevania topic

Started by SBKT, May 17, 2007, 10:15:43 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SBKT

Here, just discuss Castlevania, Any game, what you've done in it, it's all good.

I've played Symphony of the Night, Portrait of Ruin, Harmony of Dissonance, and Aria of Sorrow. I like SotN the most. go 4chan for helping me find this.

Rodjr

I have Castlevania, Super Castlevania IV, Harmony of Dissonance, Aria of Sorrow, Lament of Innocence, Dawn of Sorrow, Curse of Darkness, and Portrait of Ruin. Next, I will get Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles for PSP. I really enjoyed playing PoR, LoI, and SCIV.

CruelPleasure

I should be getting Portrait of Ruin tonight if all goes well. I never really played a Castlevania game al the way through so this will be a new experience. The only other Castlevania game I played was Symphony Of The Night on the PS1.

SBKT

So you know, there were two version of Symphony of the Night. One was on Dreamcast and it had Infinite loop music, and Maria mode. The ps1 had some other things over it, but I can't be assed to rememebr what.

UnagiPower

I like Castlevania Circle of the Moon for GBA

Rodjr

Quote from: SBKT on May 17, 2007, 01:50:10 PM
So you know, there were two version of Symphony of the Night. One was on Dreamcast and it had Infinite loop music, and Maria mode. The ps1 had some other things over it, but I can't be assed to rememebr what.

It was on Saturn and had remixes of Vampire Killer, Bloody Tears, and Beginning. The rock remix of Bloody Tears in the game is awesome. It also had two small exclusive areas that was left out in the PS1 games.

The artist formally known

I have both DS games and the double pack GBA ones, too lazy to see which they are.

I love those games but the bosses take too much time to level up and beat sometimes. I'm in the final boss of the first DS one, the actual final boss too. He's so fucking awesome, but hard

gonk;

Samus Aran

All I can really say is that "Castlevania: The Adventure" is a horrible game.

mariofreak55

I have Portrait of Ruin, and have had it for 2 months. I haven't opened it yet though.

SBKT

Quote from: Reaper on May 17, 2007, 05:28:51 PM
I have both DS games and the double pack GBA ones, too lazy to see which they are.

I love those games but the bosses take too much time to level up and beat sometimes. I'm in the final boss of the first DS one, the actual final boss too. He's so fucking awesome, but hard

gonk;
Oh, man. I'm stuck on Portrait of Ruin at the Nest of Evil. I get raped on the second last level. I know the Doppleganger is about as easy as a zombie too, such a sad last boss.

Quote from: Kaz on May 17, 2007, 05:35:41 PM
It was worth what I paid for it.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Reaper on May 17, 2007, 08:18:21 PM

A dollar? y;

SBKT

I never even heard of that one. Maybe I'll go and be a pirate and Yarr, get the booty off of isohunt or something.

Quote from: SBKT on May 17, 2007, 09:44:07 PM
I never even heard of that one. Maybe I'll go and be a pirate and Yarr, get the booty off of isohunt or something.
My friend gave it to me

Samus Aran

Quote from: SBKT on May 17, 2007, 09:44:07 PM

It's the first Game Boy Castlevania game. It's horrible...you move so damn slow and the jumps are near impossible to make.

Go Up