October 05, 2024, 09:28:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH GOD YES

Started by Geno, April 23, 2008, 06:58:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14247152.html

METAL ARMS: GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM

One of my favorite games from last gen coming to the 360.  O_0 Who else played this amazing game.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I read a review for it in PSM and it looked awesome.
I might get it on 360 :o

C.Mongler

i might get the disc version which is like 12 dollars cheaper.

The artist formally known

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 23, 2008, 07:13:00 PM
i might get the disc version which is like 12 dollars cheaper.
Same.

I'd much rather own the better more solid hard copy then a soft copy that cost more.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on April 24, 2008, 12:42:34 AM
Same.

I'd much rather own the better more solid hard copy then a soft copy that cost more.
It's gonna have online play though  O_0
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on April 24, 2008, 02:37:20 PM
It's gonna have online play though  O_0

uh no it wont and if im just dumb and it does no one will paly it anyway lol

i'll save my money for panzer dragoon orta which costs more to buy a phyiscal copy of.

The artist formally known

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 24, 2008, 03:57:40 PM
uh no it wont and if im just dumb and it does no one will paly it anyway lol

i'll save my money for panzer dragoon orta which costs more to buy a phyiscal copy of.
Lol I bought that game for $6  caterpie;

Go Up