October 05, 2024, 07:30:18 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Password saves.

Started by ncba93ivyase, April 20, 2008, 03:12:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

!FOQ0C ULGdZJr NLDtVf B1z7P!!

Honestly, I can bear with a password sometimes, but not when it uses both capital letter and lowercase, numbers and symbols. ZEROS AND O'S AND Q'S LOOK THE SAME ON 8 BIT GAMES JESUS CHRIST. THERE CAN'T BE MILLIONS OF POSSIBILITIES OF WHAT  EACH PERSON HAS COLLECTED WHEN THEY SAVED, SINCE MOST OF THESE GAMES RESET YOUR COMMON ITEM COUNT EACH TIME YOU START. JUST GIVE US 10 SPACES TO BE FILLED WITH NUMBERS AND A FEW CAPITAL LETTERS, CHRIST.

Discuss how awful password saves are. Also, discuss games that take about 2 or more hours to beat and don't feature any save at all. Also, games that take a few hours to beat with no save and limited continues.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

If they don't care about the gamer finishing the game, don't care to play it.

password saves are so annoying cry;

greg400

April 20, 2008, 04:58:18 PM #2 Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 05:03:04 PM by MarioSonic44
Some shitty GBA games that I own use password saves.

I remember it taking me forever to put the code in only to realize that I can't distinguish certain things in my handwriting from others. If it was just letters it would be fine, or even just numbers. But both of them together are a fucking pain in the ass. baddood;

Commander Fuckass

Metroid for NES

shit was so annoying.  baddood;

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

I hate password systems that use like mother fucking pictures. then i have to write down like (bear)(frog)(tits)(bear)(monkey)(asshole)...etc.

its silly  baddood;

Samus Aran

The password saves were pretty much the only part I disliked about the Mega Man X games.

Geno

I was watching X-play and they were reviewing Zoe 101 the video game and I lol'd so hard at the fact that it uses password saves like that.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up