September 19, 2024, 11:26:11 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Embarrassing moments from school

Started by Himu, March 07, 2008, 10:12:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

I was in sixth grade and my friends and I all sat at one table at lunch, as usual. My friends were goofing off and playing around stupidly more than we ever had, and I spit up my chocolate milk on the front of my white pants. Everyone was pointing at me and asking if I crapped the wrong way.

I have many more, but I was just reminded of this one. baddood;

ME##

So, Hime, do you crap the wrong way?  baddood;

And I can't remember any specific ones.

Himu

I was playing tetherball in 4th grade and some guys who liked me were laughing at how bad I sucked, so I turned around and said "HA, HA, HA-" and then I was blasted by a ball who's power level was over 9000.  I fell and felt vulnerable.

bluaki

I tend to forget everything.
I left the schools and all kids I knew before from K-8 this school year, and with that my memories related to them fade befuddlement

...I at least remember there was a lot to be embarrassed about, I guess I'm somewhat glad I forgot them.

ME##

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 10:20:13 PM
I was playing tetherball in 4th grade and some guys who liked me were laughing at how bad I sucked, so I turned around and said "HA, HA, HA-" and then I was blasted by a ball who's power level was over 9000.  I fell and felt vulnerable.

I actually laughed at this.

Himu

ME##

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 10:22:09 PM
You should feel pity. :(

Happens to me all the time in gym. :(

Somebody will make fun of how I swing a baseball bat and I'll turn around to yell at them and I'll get hit in the back with a baseball. :(

famy

Some guy kicked me in the balls really hard in third grade and I cried. baddood;
I stuck my hand down a hole in 4th grade and got bit by a gopher.
Again in fourth grade I was  talking shit to some eight grader and he stole my shoes and my backpack with all my books and stuff.

Then at the beginning of this school year, my Spanish teacher blamed me (cuz im black lol) for stealing the little ball thing on the bottom of her mouse from her computer, and got me in trouble for that. She went through a whole bunch of bullshit getting me in trouble, saying that if I gave it back I wouldn't be in trouble, but I never took it so there was no way I could get out. (omg i hate herrrr)

Then last week, the whole freaking class was quiet, and she randomly says "How are you doing, Marcus?"
I'm like "uh ok i guess".

Then she says "Run out of little balls?"

im like wtf the whole class heard i had no idea what she was talking about then when i figured out i wondered why she would bring that back up again and it sounded gross at first i was like bitch plz

not really embarrassing but i cant think of any embarrassing things

ME##

Quote from: not famy on March 07, 2008, 10:26:32 PM
Some guy kicked me in the balls really hard in third grade and I cried. baddood;
I stuck my hand down a hole in 4th grade and got bit by a gopher.
Again in fourth grade I was  talking shit to some eight grader and he stole my shoes and my backpack with all my books and stuff.

Then at the beginning of this school year, my Spanish teacher blamed me (cuz im black lol) for stealing the little ball thing on the bottom of her mouse from her computer, and got me in trouble for that. She went through a whole bunch of bullshit getting me in trouble, saying that if I gave it back I wouldn't be in trouble, but I never took it so there was no way I could get out. (omg i hate herrrr)

Then last week, the whole freaking class was quiet, and she randomly says "How are you doing, Marcus?"
I'm like "uh ok i guess".

Then she says "Run out of little balls?"

im like wtf the whole class heard i had no idea what she was talking about then when i figured out i wondered why she would bring that back up again and it sounded gross at first i was like bitch plz

not really embarrassing but i cant think of any embarrassing things

So, have you gotten more little balls since then?

famy

Quote from: ME86 on March 07, 2008, 10:29:41 PM
So, have you gotten more little balls since then?
she actually talked about it a little more too
she said i like to collect little balls but she doesnt even get the reference to testicles

btw yes i luv little balls

Himu

In 8th grade I was sleeping in class and then the teacher slammed my book in front of my test and i farted(idk where it came from) and made a "MEEP!" sound.  They called me tooty for a couple of days... emo;

ME##

Quote from: not famy on March 07, 2008, 10:31:20 PM
she actually talked about it a little more too
she said i like to collect little balls but she doesnt even get the reference to testicles

btw yes i luv little balls

If she brings it up again do this:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

She won't know what to do.  baddood;

ME##

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 10:32:56 PM
In 8th grade I was sleeping in class and then the teacher slammed my book in front of my test and i farted(idk where it came from and made a "MEEP!" sound.  They called me tooty for a couple of days... emo;

There's a kid in my world history class who will wait for everything to be quiet and then he'll just fart. >.<

Himu

And one time it was really hot and I was swinging back and forth in the teacher's chair and all of the sudden my friend walked up to me and said "nice pit sweat".  My sweater didn't conceal well...

Daddy

I threw up in wood shop when I was in 6th grade.

luckily there was plenty of sawdust available.

Go Up