October 21, 2024, 04:55:11 PM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nature can't exist without humanity

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 19, 2008, 08:57:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Today in English we were discussing how humanity and nature work together to achieve some sort of goals. When asked if humanity could survive without nature, everyone was wise enough to say no. When asked if nature could survive without humanity, one dumb bitch said no. My teacher was like, "Um,  why is that?" The girl just looked down with some freaky grin and kind of looked like she was going to cry. She's one of those dumb bitches that are always "lmao jesus did it," so it's no surprise she said that. I really should've just said what she said was utterly stupid and we evolved as simple byproducts of this wonderful planet, but I decided to pass because of the 25 negroes in my class.

Discuss stupid things religious nuts have said in your school. badass

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

We don't have many religious nuts in New York City. Except for the Jewish cliques, but even they don't say anything about Judaism.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Daddy

God put them into the garden and told them to be fruitful and multiply. 

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on February 19, 2008, 08:59:25 PM
God put them into the garden and told them to be fruitful and multiply. 
can i be a veggie

unwelc0med

unwelc0med can't exist without lawlz.

no christfags at our school, VIVA CALIFORNIA

musica.cards

My school is supposed to be full of religious people, yet I never actually hear these things gonk; The worst I  have is my electronics (formerly, small engines) class. That class is full of idiots, though goonish
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Socks

We each had to give a short speech on our personal hero(s) for public speaking class and this one girl said and I quoteĆ¢ā,¬Ā¦

"Jesus Christ is my hero because he has saved me and my family; we go to church every Sunday and pray everyday. He is wonderful and everywhere, even in this room right now watching over us, I love him." And she made this head gesture and looked in the direction of the ceiling lights. Pretty funny, everyone was like "UhhĆ¢ā,¬Ā¦?" Someone even called out "I don't see him". LMAO

Snorkel

Socks

KonohaShinobi

Samus Aran

strongbad

Theres this faggit who sits in front of my who doesn't believe in global warming.

The artist formally known

once the last human dies the earth will just disappear.

Go Up