October 21, 2024, 01:25:07 PM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

well pick me up and put me down

Started by Snorkel, February 19, 2008, 08:43:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

The other day I put on my friend's glasses and was like HOLY SHIT THERE'S NOT FOG COVERING EVERYTHING?????

So yeah, now I'm getting glasses, and I'm sad that I've missed years of reality that was actually incredibly sharp beyond 20 or 30 feet.

I'm also sad because I don't want the inconvenience of glasses and/or contacts, and also contacts slightly frighten me, however I think I might look awesome with Elvis Costello / Rivers Cuomo type glasses.

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Whenever I put on a friend's glasses, I'm utterly amazed by how clear and bright the world is. My eyesight is atrocious and everything looks so dull and blurry. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

I need to use glasses, but they just cramp my style. But I wear them often in school but only during classes, and when asked why I only wear them sometimes--I tell them "because it makes me look cool".

I love how clear everything looks.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on February 19, 2008, 08:45:55 PM
Whenever I put on a riend's glasses I'm utterly amazed by how clear and bright the world is. My eyesight is atrocious and everything looks so dull and blurry. :'(
I have horrible vision.  I wear my contacts almost all of the time since my glasses suck.

Samus Aran

I have glasses, but never wear them. I can't stand them.

Himu

I'm supposed to wear glasses, but my black friend calls me a "library blonde" when I wear them. baddood;

Feynman

Kalahari Inkantation

i switch between contacts and glasses but either way my sight is still pretty bad baddood;

unwelc0med

Nyerp

I'm glad my eyesight isn't that bad. psyduck;

You saw fog covering everything?

sans culottes

i have glasses but i only use em to see teh bord at skul

imagetincontactsintesummer
I support BUSH

Socks

Quote from: Charmed on February 19, 2008, 08:50:42 PM
I'm supposed to wear glasses, but my black friend calls me a "library blonde" when I wear them.

And? In any case blondes with glasses can be attractive, not to mention they backup as eye protectors for when things start shootin'Ć¢ā,¬Ā¦

The Speaker Of Words

Cookie

Make your font bigger, I can't read your post.

Go Up