October 22, 2024, 08:26:41 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

...Interesting.

Started by Garahe, January 16, 2008, 02:30:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Garahe

I got an urge to take a human life while I was walking home today. I know way too many people who'd be better off dead. I really, REALLY, REAALLY want to kill someone, but then again I really, really really DON'T want to kill someone because I am more than aware of all of the consequences...

Has anything like this ever happened to you?
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Albel The Wicked

FullmetalGanon

someimes i want to suicide, but then i say no no no. |:

Sync

yes, and i also have suicidal thoughts.

NOA_Haunted

Wow we have all thought of suicide.  doodella;

36chambers

nevar have i thought sucide im good kid

Trini

I wondered what it would be like around me, if I was dead. But I never considered actually suiciding.
[CENTER][/center]

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Trini on January 16, 2008, 02:42:51 PM
I wondered what it would be like around me, if I was dead. But I never considered actually suiciding.
Ditto.
iSnake

Kalahari Inkantation

I've never seriously considered suicide and hopefully never will, but I have talked about it jokingly. doodthing;

Daphnia

Selkie

The only time I even think about the possibility of thinking about suicide is on monday mornings when i wake up for school.

Yes, it is that depressing.

But no, I have never thought of taking another human life, and even those monday mornings I am no where near even considering suicide.

Nyerp

i only do that to scare/piss off my mom

Selkie

Nyerp

Quote from: Selkie on January 16, 2008, 06:43:01 PM
asshole  gonk;

DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!

HAVE YOU DONE YOUR HOMEWORK??!

THAT'S IT! I'M DONE WITH YOU!! >:(

i'm gonna kill myself

>:( WHAT!! SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME AND...!!!?!

Samus Aran

Considering I've done a lot of thinking, my mind wanders to strange things a lot, and I've actually thought of killing, but in much more detail. I guess my obsession with murderers gets the best of me sometimes.

I think I'll make my living on writing biographies on well-known serial killers.

Go Up